08 ◕ The Name (🇬🇧 vers)

"Papa"

Kris turned to look at his son. His small hand pointed to a picture in a magazine that was on Kyuhyun's living room table.

"Sport bike, so cool" he said innocently. Kris approached him and smiled faintly,

"Papa has something cooler in Guangzhou"

"Mm? Hunnie never saw"

"Yes, because papa covers it with a motorcycle cover, so it doesn't get dusty. But it looks like it's broken"

"Why?"

"Because almost 7 years I haven't used it"

Sehun nodded in understanding. Then he turned the pages of the magazine. Kris stood up and walked to the kitchen.  Making coffee and making warm milk for Sehun.

"Let's sleep, it's late"

"But daddy-

"You still want to go out tomorrow right?"

"Yeah... well, Hunnie sleeps" he gave up. Approaching his father and drinking his chocolate milk.

Without asking for company, little Sehun went upstairs and entered the guest room. He climbed onto the bed and lay on it.

And as if remembering something, he got up from his bed, went over to his pikachu bag hanging from the cupboard door handle.

He pulled out a photo collage that was a bit shabby. Photo of his papa, himself, and Chanyeol smiling. He carried the photograph up and lay down with him.

Hugging the photo, he slowly closed his eyes and entered into a confused dream world.

"You want to go?"

"Yeah, wanna go to the bar for a bit"

Kyuhyun nodded. He let his cousin go in his car. He was now walking towards his nephew's room.

He smiled at Sehun who closed his eyes. He looks so innocent and adorable.  Then his eyes fell on a tattered piece of paper. He took it.

Kyuhyun was silent for a long time, staring at the photo.  Kris, Sehun, and a young man who he thought he knew, but had forgotten about. He took a deep breath.

"I'm really old..." he complained when he really couldn't remember who the man in the photo collage was.

◕◕

"Oi Kris Wu!!"

Kris didn't have time to turn around because someone who called him had already wrapped his arms around his neck.

"Busy?"

"Not really Hyung, why?"

"Hyun-seung is holding a race. He has already blocked the road using the power of his father who served as mayor."

"I'm retired, Seungri hyung"

"But the prize is a woman from YoenHee University!!"

Kris glanced at the sunbae who was a bit close to him.  He sighed. "Women's gifts?"

"Yep!" Seungri replied cheerfully.  He leaned closer to Kris' ear and whispered,

"They are all virgins"

Kris was silent for a couple seconds, "How do you know they're virgins?"  Kris asked with furrowed brows.

Seungri just smiles, "Anyway, they are YeonHee's 15 top models. The winner gets two girls," said Seungri while showing two fingers.

"Threesome" he said with raised eyebrows. Trying to instigate this underclassman to participate.

"I don't know hyung"

Seungri rubbed his lips "Is there a heart that you have to take care of?" he asked.

Kris laughed. "You know I've never been in a relationship that iinvolve my heart, Hyung."

Seungri nodded in understanding. It was a year that this younger classmate only used a woman's body. Fulfill his desire and then leave them just like that.

"Then why do you seem disinterested?"

"I'm not in the mood-

"Listen, no man would turn down a girl as pretty as them. Well, unless he's a gay"

Kris furrowed his brow. He looked at Seungri in disgust and then took a deep breath. "Okay, I'll try to come. It's 11 at night right?"

"Yep"

Kris removed Seungri's arm from his shoulder and took a step forward, Seungri looked at his classmate then chuckled,

"IF YOU DON'T COME MEANS YOU'RE GAY!!"

Kris looked at his senior then raised his middle finger. He could still hear the sound of his classmates laughing behind him.