14 ◕ You're my Home (🇬🇧 vers)

"I'm home baby!"

Footsteps were heard. Chanyeol appeared wearing an apron. "Sunbae!" he shouted happily. His lover had just returned.

Kris approached Chanyeol and hugged him. He lifted Chanyeol slightly and kissed his forehead.

"Tired?"

"Now im not," he said in a low voice. Resting his chin on Chanyeol's shoulder. Enjoying the smell of Chanyeol's body that always managed to calm him down.

"I cook jajangmyeon"

Kris loosened his grip. Chanyeol smiled faintly. "Take a shower first, then we'll eat together," he ordered.

Kris obeyed. He stood up and headed for Chanyeol's bathroom. The bathroom is cramped. Not like his spacious apartment or mansion bathroom in Guangzhou.

After bathing, he sat in the living room. Sitting on the floor, and Chanyeol who saw that approached Kris. Sit on the sofa and dry Kris' hair.

Kris looked up to see Chanyeol. Then he smiled calmly. Seeing Chanyeol smiling always makes him smile too.

He looked at Chanyeol who was now rubbing his forehead. Then bent down and kissed his lips lightly.

Kris looked at his boyfriend, "What is it? Why all of a sudden?" he asked confused but Chanyeol just chuckled.

He got up and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. Kris followed him and hugged him from behind. He kissed Chanyeol's shoulder. His favorite place to lean on.

"Say, did you accept my proposal?"

"I already answered, I refused"

"Why?"

"I'm not ready to bear the burden of being part of the Wu family"

"You still think you're not worthy?"

"Hmm. At least let me finish my studies first. I want to be worthy to be by your side"

Kris took a deep breath. "You always are. I told you-

"I want to be strong so that nothing can make me leave you"

"Baby-

"You don't believe me?"

"I believe in you, that's what keeps me going"

Chanyeol rubbed Kris' hand that was hugging his stomach. "Did your father force you to come home?"

"Baby, where else would I go? You are my home."

"Hyung"

"You are my home. I'm not going anywhere," Kris said in a serious tone.

"One of my goals in life is, when I say 'I'm Home', I want only Park Chanyeol to answer, 'Welcome home' to every greeting that I said. "

◉❥

Chris took a deep breath. Oh. How stupid. After he told his little Sehun that he no longer wanted Chanyeol, in fact he missed Chanyeol so much and wished Chanyeol was by his side right now.

After he told Sehun that Chanyeol and he couldn't possibly be together, how ridiculous it was for him to be in that unit and play back memories of when he and Chanyeol were together.

He closed his eyes. Then walked to a window and opened it. Looking up at the sky, he smiled faintly. An image of what he and Chanyeol used to do together. Enjoying looking at the sky together by standing side by side by the window.

Kris rubbed his face roughly. He took a deep breath and let it out long.

"Stop dreaming, Kris Wu"

.

.

.

.

Kris was sitting in a cafe, waiting for Suho to come see him. Within fifteen minutes, Suho came and sat in front of him.

"Sorry, did you wait long?"

"No"

"So how? You found him?"

"There is no Chanyeol in all hospitals in Seoul, Suho"

"That's weird, you know what? I really got that information," said Suho. "Although strangely, I can't dial the number of the informant again," he said.

Kris didn't speak. Busy with his own thoughts. So Suho took a deep breath and ventured to cross the line,

"May I know who Chanyeol is?"

"Hmm?"

"Lay said, you are a cold and indifferent person. But look, you immediately flew to Korea when you heard the news that Chanyeol was in the hospital."

Kris smiled faintly. "Is that so?" he asked. "I didn't realize it, Suho. All of a sudden I'm back at the Korean airport," he said then massaged his temples.

"I will help you find out-

"No need"

"Why? I'm not doing this for you. I did it for Sehun," said Suho firmly. "Because Sehun asked me that's why I will keep looking for Chanyeol"

Kris laughed sarcastically. "Why do you care? You just know me, also Sehun. So what-

"Lay said, you are not as colorful as you used to be. And Jongin said, because I made a promise, I had to keep it."

Chris sighed. "Don't push yourself," he said, taking a sip of his cold americano. Suho smiled faintly.

"I have to go back to the office. However, if I get any information about Chanyeol, I will contact you straight away."

Suho stood up leaving Kris. Kris was silent when Suho moved away. He looked down. Count from one to ten again, then take a deep breath and exhale.

He put black earphones to his ears. His flight back to Guangzhou had three hours left, and he intended to spend it at the airport.

He glanced at the cafe where he had stopped for a moment. In front of him is a chalkboard. Write down today's menu. There is ice cream with four flavors, Strawberry, Vanilla, Chocolate and Banana. Kris looked up at the sky, as if looking at Chanyeol's face.

Chanyeol's face when he whined and forced him to buy him ice cream when it was raining.