11 ◕ His (🇬🇧 vers)

Sehun is very comfortable taking an online English course in his father's office. But it seems the fun doesn't last long when the door to the room opens, revealing Tao and also a beautiful woman in a sexy dress behind him.

She looked at Sehun and smiled. Bringing a paperbag package which she then gave to Sehun with a pretentious smile.

"For sweet Hunnie"

Sehun looked at the woman and smiled faintly. "Xie xie" he said then turned off the laptop he was using because his English class was over.

Tao asked him out, but Sehun didn't want to. He sat comfortably while reading comics. Finally, it was Tao who directed Kris to talk outside, and Kris, his father then walked out into the meeting room.

Sehun looked at Tao, "Who is she, uncle?" he asked to the point.

"Stella Kim"

"Who's she for daddy?"

"Friend"

Sehun was silent after that. He didn't ask anything while his mind, which was faster at processing things, began to bring up many sentences that he would reveal to his father later.

Meanwhile,

Kris sat on a chair in the middle of the meeting room while Stella sat beside him, "Boss Li hopes you will sign it"

Kris sighed, "Didn't I tell you I'm not interested in developing my company in Korea?"

"It could be a good opportunity to expand your business, Boss Wu," said the woman.

"I am not interested"

"Hmm?"

The woman turned Kris' chair to face her and pulled Kris closer. Kris' legs were in the middle of the woman's legs, which were wide open, showing a bit of her panties that looked dark red.

"Interested in playing with me?"

"I'm not at the age to play around anymore, Stella"

"Then marry me"

Kris laughed disdainfully. "And why is the idea of ​​marrying you a solution to this problem?"

"I will not restrain you, boss"

"And I'm still not interested," said Kris, pushing the leg of the chair Stella was sitting on away.

"Thank you for considering me in that big project, but I'm not interested"

Kris walked away but Stella was more cunning and pulled Kris' shirt apart, pushing Kris against the wall and pinning him down.

Stella is a 180cm tall woman. The difference in height with Kris is not so much that it is easy for him to corner Kris like this.

Stella smiled lopsidedly. "Is this still about Chanyeol?" he asked which made Kris push the woman away.

"I'm sorry-

"I met someone named Joohyuk yesterday. He agreed with the cooperation project I offered."

Kris smiled and stepped away, he didn't stop his feet even when Stella shouted loudly with Chanyeol's name being spoken so loudly by him.

But Kris bit his cheek and entered his room again. He smiled warmly at his son who was looking at him intently and questioningly.

"Why?"

"Hmm?"

"You look pissed"

"I'm not"

"You can't lie to me, Papa," Sehun said, shaking his head in disbelief. "You always get caught every time you lie but you keep repeating it. tsk tsk"

Tao looked at Kris and smiled while Kris now had a blank expression. He sat back in his chair and went back to his thoughts on the file in front of him.

'He said he was expecting his wife, Chanyeol to get pregnant. Did you hear that Kris?!! Stop drowning in the past and start walking without remembering or imagining him!!'

Kris brushed his hair up and stared at the PC screen in front of him.

Admit his lose,

It's always very hard to do.

◉◉

"Babe!"

Chanyeol flinched in surprise when Joohyuk hugged him from behind. He was making milk chocolate when his husband suddenly came and hugged him from behind.

"I have a gift" Joohyuk said and handed Chanyeol a brown envelope. Chanyeol took it and opened it.

"Canada?"

"Yep. Honeymoon" Joohyuk said while sucking Chanyeol's neck.

"The doctor said you were quite well, right?" he said, "After all it's been ten days since you opened your eyes"

Chanyeol was silent for a moment before he nodded in agreement.

"But, what if we do it in Korea? I don't want to go far," Chanyeol pleaded.

Joohyuk nodded, he twisted Chanyeol's body for him to be trapped between his arms.

"Chan-yeol"

"Hmm?"

"Has something been bothering you since you opened your eyes, hm?"

Joohyuk touched his forehead with Chanyeol's. Their noses touched. Joohyuk smiled.

"I stopped trying to remember, it was dizzying," Chanyeol said in a low voice. "If I remember something confusing, I'll tell you"

"You promise?"

"Yes," Chanyeol said with a curved lip. Joohyuk looked at him closely then smiled.

"I can't wait any longer than this" he said then on the count of three he lifted Chanyeol in his bridal sling and carried him to their room.

He laid Chanyeol on the bed. On top of him but with a hand resting on the left side of Chanyeol's head.

He looked at Chanyeol's face, especially the pair of beautiful eyes that were so captivating. He smiled faintly, with his free right hand he stroked Chanyeol's face. Chanyeol looked at him intently.

"May I?" Joohyuk asked, but didn't really ask because now his pair of lips were already guerrilla kissing Chanyeol's forehead, the tip of his nose, and Chanyeol's chubby cheeks.

Chanyeol nodded slowly. "Mm" he said slowly, resigned to what Joohyuk did.

Joohyuk lifted his body slightly, resting on his knees, pulled Chanyeol down and raised his hands.

"Make me naked, baby" Joohyuk said sensually into Chanyeol's ear.

Chanyeol complied. With trembling fingers, he began to undo the buttons of the shirt Joohyuk was wearing. Until all the buttons were undone, Chanyeol held his breath a little looking at the plaid belly.

Joohyuk did the same thing when Chanyeol focused on opening his shirt, he opened the pajamas that Chanyeol was wearing, until now his upper body was exposed. he bent down and kissed Chanyeol's shoulder making Chanyeol's body tremble.

Joohyuk gently pushed Chanyeol's body to lie down. With a sensual pair of lips he touched Chanyeol's collarbone, kissed his chest, then kissed Chanyeol's nipples with a light kiss,

"Ngh"

Joohyuk looked at Chanyeol. His eyes were full of admiration looking at Chanyeol. admiring the beauty of Chanyeol and the sound of his muffled sighs that can make the southern part of his body harden.

Joohyuk walked over to Chanyeol's forehead and kissed it. Then again imprisoned Chanyeol's eyes and smiled,

"You should know that only I who love you in this world, Chanyeol-ah"

Chu~

Joohyuk kissed Chanyeol's lips, took a small bite of his bottom beer and pulled it open. Tucked his tongue in Chanyeol's mouth and gently sucked Chanyeol's tongue until Chanyeol bristled. Stifled a sigh with saliva running down the corners of his lips.

Brak!

"S-sunbae?"

The young man's thin joker lips kissed Chanyeol's lips. He bent down to reach Chanyeol's lips. His right hand touched Chanyeol's chin and lifted him up.

The lips moved in the seventh second. He bit Chanyeol's lower lip, fiddled with it, licked it and sucked. Move it so slowly and carefully.

"Ngh!"

Chanyeol was surprised when the young man's tongue entered his mouth and missed a row of teeth. The young man's head moved to the rhythm of his movements with his tongue moving against the roof of Chanyeol's mouth and caressing Chanyeol's tongue.

"Nghh.. Hmph..."

Chanyeol was having trouble breathing. He gripped the red shirt used by the young man until he pulled his head and smiled, "Keep breathing" he said then without warning kissed Chanyeol again and kissed his lips deeply.

"Nghh-hhhhmmpphh.. sun-nghhhhmmppp"

Chanyeol's big and tall body felt so light when the young man lifted him up and automatically his long legs wrapped around his waist.

As the young man's footsteps carried him towards the bed with his lips still biting, their virility under there rubbed against each other. They harden each other, responding to a touch they feel is sexual.

bruk'

Chanyeol's body lay on the bed. The young man bit his lips deeper. He sucked so hard that his lips were red and swollen. The saliva that flows is not clear who it belongs to.

Chanyeol's hand moved to tug on the boy's shirt. Unbutton it. There were eight buttons on the red shirt the young man was wearing.

But on one last button, the young man held his hand. He looked at Chanyeol. His eyes were sad, sunk in lust. His breath hitched with his lips red and swollen perfectly.

"Sunbae?"

"I don't want to ruin you"

The young man's forehead pressed against Chanyeol's forehead. "Before I cross the line that I made, I will stop" he said then kissed Chanyeol's forehead.

"Why? Don't we love each other?"

The young man kissed Chanyeol's lips again and smiled faintly.

"Before I change your name to Wu Chanlie, I won't do that"

"Ah!!"

Chanyeol's body curves perfectly. His breath hitched. He looked at Joohyuk above him who had just put his manhood into his hole with a jerk.

Joohyuk looked at him and smiled warmly. Chanyeol felt something flowing from the pain of their union.

Joohyuk pulled his hips and jerked them making Chanyeol gasp, "Akh!!" he said sick and scared.

He grabbed Joohyuk's arm and looked at him, crying. "It hurts-it hurts so much, Joohyuk-ah"

"Close your eyes, and enjoy Hyung. Don't be tensed, I won't hurt you. But in the beginning it will be a little sore "

Chanyeol looked at Joohyuk, shook his head. But Joohyuk couldn't possibly stop. He bent down and made Chanyeol hug his neck.

"You can scratch me"

"Anniya, this hurts- Ahh!!"

Joohyuk quickly moved his penis in and out. With the intention of getting Chanyeol used to it, but he was wrong.

Chanyeol's feelings didn't change. It still hurt, until he grabbed Joohyuk's back and cried. Biting his lip to hold back a sob.

In Chanyeol's heart, he really hopes,

Hopefully all of this will end soon.

'Cause this is-
Very painful.