33 ◕ Speculations (🇬🇧 Vers)

Jisoo rubbed her face. His finger repeatedly pressed the space key on the computer keyboard. And what he saw remained the same.

He was looking at the CCTV footage of the road that became the background for the accident of his boss. What he saw, Joohyuk's car was not hit by anything, and nothing was blocking his way.

The accident involved six cars. Fortunately, there were no fatalities, only minor injuries. However, Joohyuk still has to take responsibility.

The reason of the accident is Joohyuk who turned the wheel and even hit another car. Moreover, Joohyuk wasn't drunk. He was fully aware of what he was doing.

Jisoo massaged his temples. Because no matter how many times, it's clear Joohyuk intentionally crashed his car.

"Why Joohyuk-ah, why..."

Because it's not the only time Joohyuk has harmed himself like this just to get Chanyeol's attention.

Banged a ceramic flower vase on his head, punched and banged his face against the wall, hired thugs to beat him, ran into the street when the car was speeding, and now he's crashing himself.

Jisoo didn't know that it was a bad thing. Jisoo is not the one to justify it, but..

He pushed his chair and stood up and walked out. He walked towards his car, about to approach Joohyuk to see how he was.

Arriving at the hospital, he saw Joohyuk smiling happily with Chanyeol by his side who was feeding him.

Jisoo's hand was floating in the air, not holding the doorknob and opening it. He chose to stand still in front of the door and watched the two in silence.

Before long, his cell phone rang.

He took the call as he walked away from the room. "This is Jisoo"

"Hyung"

"Yes, Seungho?"

"Kris Wu and his son are in Korea"

"Oh shit"

Kris was sitting opposite Suho. Suho looked at him then smiled, "You need my company?"

"Yes"

"For?"

"Working with a construction company"

"Do you know? I don't mind if our companies work together, but the problem is, Why should your name be in the shadows?"

Kris straightened his seat and smiled. "You said you would help me? I'll give you my Clarista Hotel which is in Canada-

"Hey, wait a minute. Explain first, for what?"

"Joohyuk, have you heard that name?"

"Yes. He's a businessman. He had an accident yesterday. Didn't you see the news?"

"Hah?"

Suho showed Kris a morning newspaper. Kris reads it, his brows furrowed. "But he's fine isn't he?"

"Yes, it seems. But really, why Joohyuk? The company is not stable in my opinion. DIEGO right?"

"Yes"