46 ◕ He's Here (🇬🇧 Vers)

“OPPA!”

Sehun stopped in his tracks.  He looked at a little girl calling out to him.  "Yes?"  he replied as he approached.

"Help him!!!"

Sehun saw a boy who now just looked down without speaking and moved an inch.  He looked at the girl again and took a deep breath.  He crouched down.

"Hey, are you okay?"

The incident happened at the playground not far from his house – according to Sehun-.  He looked at the girl who was just silent and watching.

"What happened to him?"

"Don't know, but he cuddenly caiilent and klay"

"Hey~"

The boy finally lifted his face.  Then he cried.  It was very loud and loud.  Sehun looked at him confused.

"Oh, Ai mach go home!  DAAAAHH!!”

“H-HEY!!”

Sehun looked at the boy.  His hand moved to touch the boy's arm.  "You are okay?"  asked Sehun who luckily got the attention of the boy who was now looking at him with his watery eyes.

"What's your name?"

“T-ten—sob”

"Ten?"

"Eung"

Sehun wiped the tears on the face of the little boy who seemed to be two years younger than him.  "Why are you crying?"

"Tenie foygett... sob, foygett yumahhh"

"You forgot your house?"

"Eung!!"

“Okay, um… how about looking for it with hyung?”

Ten looked at Sehun's outstretched hand then grabbed it.  The two then walked together, following Sehun's instincts.

"What's Ten's house like?"

“Molla~ baattt!!  They ich a gatee!!”

"Color?"

“Byeck!”

“Okay”

Sehun checked every house with a black fence.  Until little Ten shouted and pointed at a house.

“DET!! MAI HOUCCCHH!”

Sehun escorted Ten there, until the gate which turned out to be guarded by a security guard.  The security guard immediately approached them and he knew Ten, Ten also knew him.  After Sehun explained the situation, the security guard nodded in understanding.  He thanked Sehun who just turned around.

“HENCOM YUNG GOMAOOO!!”

Sehun turned and waved his hand before he stepped back with his two hands tucked into his trouser pockets.

In his footsteps he kicked every pebble that was in front of his feet.  The wind was blowing hard.  Sehun started to feel the cold friction.  He remembered, He should not be too tired and be in a cold place.  His footsteps stopped.

He looked around.  His brows furrowed.  "Shit.  Where I am” he cursed after not recognizing the houses and streets around him.

He turned around.  Feeling the wrong way, he retraces his steps but then sighs when he finds an intersection.

"Damn.  Why do all the roads look same now?” he complained.  Is it his turn now to be lost?  Sehun sighed.

"Huuhh" he moaned as he walked back following his instincts, he just walked away with a blank mind and eyes looking around, watching which way he remembered.