09 ◕ The Warmth (🇬🇧 vers)

“Chanyeol-ah”

Chanyeol tilted his head. Shady trees. With orange sunshine. He looked to the right where the vast Han river lay. The wind blew against his face, moving his hair.

"Chanyeol"

Chanyeol looked back. He looked at the man who was taller than him. His face was blurry but the man's eyes were clearly looking at him sadly and pleadingly.

“Chanyeol-ah”

His voice was deep and full of pleas. Desperately looking at Chanyeol, stepped closer to him and rested his forehead on Chanyeol's shoulder.

Chanyeol felt his heart beating fast. His breath sounded ragged. When he felt a pair of thin lips touch his shoulder and kiss his shoulder.

"Please don't let me go"

Chanyeol's heart seemed to be squeezed with an invisible hand. He looked at the young man who was now looking back at him. He raised his hand, feeling the young man's face that seemed unclear in his memory.

The person grabbed Chanyeol's wrist. He kissed the inside of his hand and touched that soft palm to his cheek.

"I love you" he said with sharp eyes staring at Chanyeol deeply. Chanyeol feels lost. He didn't even have the power to reply.

"Incheon Airport, Gate 16, 04 pm o'clock" the young man said with a teary look.

"Come, and forbid me to go"

The wind blows warmly. Chanyeol closed his eyes as that man approached him and kissed his forehead.

"Don't give up on me, Chanyeol-ah"

Those eyes were deep, pleading desperately to him. Chanyeol sank, drowning in his pleading gazes.

Chup!

Chanyeol woke up when someone kissed his lips. He opened his eyes. Realized that it was all a dream.

He looked at Joohyuk, his husband. He was smiling broadly. Then with his right hand, he smoothed Chanyeol's slightly messy hair.

"Good morning" Joohyuk said still with a sincere and warm smile.

“Morning,” Chanyeol said in a slightly hoarse voice. Joohyuk immediately got a glass of warm water, and helped Chanyeol to drink it.

He sat back down next to Chanyeol. Wiping Chanyeol's arm with a damp cloth with warm water. Chanyeol looked at his husband.

"You're not working?"

"I'm a boss, I can come as I please"

Joohyuk helped Chanyeol change his clothes. Then using a wet cloth wipe his neck. After he finished, he helped Chanyeol eat his breakfast.

"Today's walking therapy starts right?"

"Yeah, Jaejoong euisa said so"

Joohyuk nodded. He stood up to kiss Chanyeol's forehead then looked closely at his face.

"Sorry I can't accompany you to therapy, dear"

"It's okay Joohyuk, I will practice diligently so I can go home quickly"

Joohyuk smiled. He kissed Chanyeol's forehead then plump lips once again. "Um. I can't wait to show you our new home," Joohyuk said while gently caressing Chanyeol's cheek.