22 ◕ Sorry (🇬🇧 vers)

Joohyuk just silently stood in front of a lamppost. He looked up at the bright street lamp. The world was silent that night. Without a single sound. Even though thunder rumbled and the sound of raindrops sounded, he still felt lonely.

He didn't feel the cold even though he was standing in the pouring rain. He was not disturbed by the stinging raindrops hitting his face.

His body seemed unable to feel anything. He even wondered if his heart was still functioning or not. Because it feels so tight.

He felt really lonely. There are no parents to complain about. Don't have any friends because he can't trust someone easily.

He stepped on his feet, tired of looking at the bright yellow light. He turned and walked without knowing where he was going.

Until his footsteps brought him to a bar. He looked at the shabby bar, then entered it. Ordered two bottles of soju even though he didn't bring a penny with him.

Having a stubborn father, always pressuring him, made him really feel suffocated. It's not the feeling of security that he feels but the threats he always receives every day.

He took a sip of soju with a high alcohol content. Really wish he could hangover, then die.

A mother who should be a wingless angel who always protects her, no matter where she is. Busy with his own work and dreams.

Feeling sonless. Under the pretext that her husband was more settled, she just let her son go. Without looking back. Without ever asking for news. Without ever feeling homesick and needy.

Joohyuk gently massaged his temples. The effects of alcohol have already started to work. He closed his eyes. Instead of feeling his head light, he actually felt his head heavy.

"I just love Kris hyung"

"You will definitely find someone better than me"

Joohyuk took another sip of his soju like a madman. His head felt dizzy now. Until he could not even hear the voice of the person who was talking to him at this time. His ears were ringing.

“!!!”

Joohyuk's shirt collar was pulled then a raw bombshell hit his jaw. He fell with his head hit the table.

He felt two pairs of hands rummage through the pockets of his pants and shirt. But because they didn't find anything, Joohyuk's arms were pulled. His body was dragged out and thrown face first to the ground.

PLAK!!!

“NO PARENTS IN THE WORLD WHO DROP HIS CHILDREN!! YOU SHOULD OBEY ME!!”

“YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT WHAT I DO IS ALL FOR YOUR GOODNESS!!”

Is it true that every decision that parents make is always the best for their child?

Can the child not have other dreams or desires? Can't he do both? Why does his father always confront Joohyuk with choices.

First, choose whether he wants to go with his father or mother.

Then choose to follow his directions, or get rid of him.

"Umm--

"Shut up. Don't call me mom when I'm outside

"But-

Joohyuk's body was pulled into a lonely place. Cornered on the wall. His mother stood in front of him and glared at him. Never mind hugs, she doesn't even show a smile to Joohyuk, his biological son.