45 ◕ Your Dream (🇬🇧 Vers)

"Hyuk-ah?  Are you busy?”

Joohyuk turned towards his office door.  Chanyeol looks poking and peeking at him.  He smiled faintly.  "Waeyo, hyung?"

"I'm bored at home, let's go for a walk?"

Joohyuk chuckled.  He nodded.  Without a second thought he closed his laptop and walked over to the future mother of his children.  He held Chanyeol's hand.

"Kajja" he asked with a faint smile after wearing reading glasses and a hat he was wearing upside down.  Chanyeol nodded.  He himself was well dressed and ready to go.

With his Hyundai car, Joohyuk took Chanyeol to a park beside the Han river.  After parking the car, the two walked hand in hand holding hands.

Chanyeol looked at Joohyuk, then looked at the peaceful expanse of the river.  After that, his eyes stared straight ahead.  He smiled bitterly and looked down so Joohyuk wouldn't catch his expression.

It's been a month, Chanyeol has not been able to restore his imagination about his senior.  It was as if everything about Wu sunbae was hidden and sealed.  And after the incident at his house a month ago, he tried to make peace with the situation.

He looked at the hand that was held by Joohyuk then exhaled without a sigh.  Maybe the old adage applies to his life.

Married is married.  Fuck your feelings.  If you are married then you must live together and have children together.

“Want some bubble tea?”

Chanyeol nodded.  Joohyuk led him to sit on a white park bench which was right under a tree.

After that, Joohyuk went to the food and drink stand, bought some snacks for Chanyeol.  While waiting, Chanyeol saw several schoolgirls walking past in front of him.  He smiled faintly.

"What makes you smile?"

Joohyuk appeared and sat beside him.  He looked at his wife who was smiling faintly.

"I just saw you in a student's bag"

"Huh?"

"You're actor and model Nam Joohyuk right?"

Joohyuk looked surprised.  Chanyeol looked at the expression in confusion.  "Is that something I shouldn't know?"

Joohyuk blinked then smiled stiffly, “Not really.  I was just surprised," he replied.  He cleared his throat and sipped his bubble tea.  "How do you know?"  he demanded.

“Naver site” Chanyeol answered lightly.  He also sucked the bubble tea.  He looked straight ahead, "Why did you stop?"

Joohyuk smiled faintly.  “Appa wanted me to continue the company”

"Then you gave up on your dream?"

“It's not like I can make it happen either” Joohyuk replied in a low voice.  "It's all unimportant," he added quietly but still audibly.

"Why doesn't it matter?"

"Because the most important thing for me is you, Hyung"

Chanyeol furrowed his brows.  Still waiting for Joohyuk's answer who is now smiling faintly.

“I gave up everything for you.  Cause I want to be with you"

"So you gave up your dream because of me?"

Joohyuk gasped.  He looked at Chanyeol who was now looking at him sadly.  “I can't be the reason you managed to chase your dreams.  Aren't I really bad at it?"