44 ◕ Choices (🇬🇧 Vers)

Slowly his eyelids moved, opened, getting used to the refraction of light that was racing to enter the retina of his eyes. He heard a small voice calling out to him. His head moved slowly, turning around.

"DAD!! Daddy!! Sob... PAPAAAA"

"'Shixun, shift a little bit'

Sehun cried, a feeling of relief filling his heart. After a full month his father lay unconscious.

"Uncle-

"That's okay Hunnie... your dad will be fine"

Tao lifted Sehun in his arms, the five-year-old boy hugged Tao's neck tightly. While Tao looked at Kris with tired eyes. He massaged the bridge of his nose as the doctor approached him and explained that Kris' condition was improving.

"But he still has to stay overnight for at least the next five days."

"Okay Doctor, thank you" Tao said while bowing politely. The doctor also bowed and stepped out leaving Tao and Sehun who was now whining to come down.

Sehun approached Kris' bed where Kris was now leaning on the headboard of his bed. He held his father's hand.

"Papa, remember Hunnie right?"

Kris looked at Sehun in confusion and it made Sehun sob again. "I-hiks, I watched a drama with grandma, hiks-the actor was injured, lost a lot of blood and then lost his memory-hiks, how is this? Hiks... uncle Tao...."

Sehun looked at Tao with teary eyes. Tao smiled slightly and ruffled Sehun's hair. "Your papa won't forget you, Hun... Uncle will hit his head if he forgets you"

Sehun looked at his father now. His eyes fixed on his father's face. His brows furrowed. "Papa why-hiks, why didn't you respond?"

cklek'

Kris' door opened. Luna appeared and smiled. She rushed back from her office as soon as she heard the news that Kris had woken up from his long sleep.

"Maaaa-hiks papa is weird"

Luna furrowed her brows. SHe looked at Kris who had not taken his eyes off her.

Once near Kris' bed, Luna lifted Sehun into her arms and still locked Kris' gaze on him.

"Wu Yifan?"

Kris blinked. He cast his gaze out the window. The sky was overcast with leaves flying because it was blown by the wind.

"Papa?"

Kris didn't budge. He looked out the window and took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I need to talk to you, Luna"

Luna was touched. He looked at Tao, asking what Kris would talk about. But Tao didn't answer other than by shaking his head.

Understanding the situation, Tao took over Sehun from Luna and took him out of the room.

Luna leaned against the slightly open window. Her strands of hair swayed in the wind. She looked at Kris who was still silent even after twenty minutes had passed only in silence.

Every second that passed seemed slow, Luna looked at Kris' face which was so perfect in her eyes. She still loves Kris Wu. Even after everything that happened in her life, Kris Wu is the point where she pours all her love feelings out.

To the point where she thought she would never be able to love anyone else. Because her heart and hope are shackled to a heart that she can never win.

"I need your advice"