16 ◕ Cold (🇬🇧 vers)

Why is it so hard for you to clearly see how I'm trying.

I was surprised to see how much I could hurt because of you,

My days are full of struggle even my dreams are very painful.

My heart keeps falling on the ground,

I'm afraid of whatever surrounds me.

They say you will be happy when you fall in love, Who said that?

Cause I only know love is watching you from behind.

If this were you, how would it be..

If these crazy days are yours.

If you're down as much as I am, will you understand?

All the wounds that filled me, to the point where my heart would explode,

I really want you,

If I were you,

I will only love myself.

I know you've answered me,

I know the meaning of the unanswered answer,

But I pretended not to know and I endured.

Do you know how I've been doing lately?

I can't sleep, I can't even swallow anything.

Do you know I break down even more when I see you?

I feel dead, even though there's no way you'll come to me,

Even though I know you're looking the other way,

I don't think I can let you go.

Joohyuk gripped Chanyeol's hand tightly.  He kissed the back of his hand.  Chanyeol looked at Joohyuk then shook his head slowly,

Joohyuk took a deep breath.  "Why, hyung?  I love you.. Don't you love me?”

"That's right, Hyuk.. I love you.  Just a brother and a friend"

"Hyung-

"I just love Kris hyung"

Joohyuk looked at Chanyeol closely.  And then Chanyeol smiled faintly and rubbed Joohyuk's head gently.

"You will definitely find someone better than me"

He said then turned to leave the garden that Joohyuk had decorated so beautifully.  He turned away without looking at Joohyuk.

Joohyuk fell to the ground.  He took a deep breath and then let out a long breath.  It hurts.  He wants to stop

However, if He stops loving Chanyeol just by staying away from him, Joohyuk can't.  He loves Chanyeol more than he loves himself.  Chanyeol is the sun in his life.  How can he live without his sun?!

Joohyuk ran after Chanyeol who was walking on the sidewalk.  His eyes did not shed tears, he suppressed everything in his heart.  His determination is that he will stay by Chanyeol's side until he gets the chance to have Chanyeol completely.

He pulled Chanyeol's arm so Chanyeol's body flinched and turned towards him, facing him.

Chanyeol's eyes stared at Joohyuk in surprise.  His hand that was not held by Joohyuk automatically grabbed Joohyuk's shoulder considering he was pulled so tightly by Joohyuk just now.

“You surprised me!!  You can call me—

"Listen Park Chanyeol"

Chanyeol looked at Joohyuk deeply.  At that time Joohyuk smiled but his sharp eyes pierced Chanyeol's deepest heart to make it tight.

"I love you"

Joohyuk shook slowly.  It was as if all his weaknesses were spoken and expressed clearly in front of Chanyeol, the love of his life.

Joohyuk gave a sincere smile, a sweet smile that made Chanyeol again forget how to breathe properly.  He turned his face away but Joohyuk grabbed his chin and brought Chanyeol to face him, bringing their eyes back together.

"Since I met you, only you.. Only you are in my heart"

Joohyuk cupped Chanyeol's face and closed their distance.  Chanyeol panicked.  After they were only inches apart, Chanyeol turned his head.

But it was apparently wrong, because Joohyuk kept kissing his cheek and even kissed his earlobe.  And whispered words that made Chanyeol unable to sleep well afterward.

"No matter how many times you reject me like this, you should know.. In the end you will be mine"

Chanyeol turned around in surprise at the ultimatum.  He looked at Joohyuk with round eyes.  Joohyuk smiled faintly.