20 ◕ I can't even Remember (🇬🇧 vers)

"Dad's don't you got to the office?"

"No, I dont"

"Why?"

"Papa will not go to the office as long as Hunnie is still here"

Sehun was silent, he looked out the window.  He had been in the ward for two weeks.  The doctor said Sehun was suffering from respiratory distress.  It's all because the liquid Sehun inhaled when he drowned filled his lung cavities.

Sehun plays his fingers on his lap.  He stared intently at his papa, looking dubious but Kris looked at him in reassurance to just talk.

"Is it okay if papa here?  We're not going to be poor because you don't work, are we?”

Kris laughed at his son's innocent thought.  Well, no matter how smart the boy in front of him talks, Tao is right.  He was just a boy who thought of the simplest variable among the variables in his brain.

Kris rubbed Sehun's head gently, “Papa works from here.  I'm sorry if Papa is a bit busy with my laptop there," he said, pointing to the sofa in the corner of the room, Sehun nodded in understanding.

"Oh yeah, does that mean Hunnie will move schools?"

“Yes, Uncle Tao has taken your files at the Beijing school and transferred them to Guangzhou.”

Sehun was surprised.  "You lied to me again, papa?  You said we were moving to Korea?!”  he said in a rising tone, without realizing it.

Kris smiled.  "It can't be that fast.  Papa has to move the core company to Korea first, then we can move there—

"How long?  Hunnie miss Chanyeol!  Hunnie wants to sleep hugging his picture!!”

"We go there every Friday afternoon, and Sunday afternoon we come back here"

Sehun squinted.  He looked at his father in disbelief.
"Swear?"

“Yeah, papa swears we go there every Friday afternoon but we have to come back every Sunday afternoon.  OK?"

"And if papa's company is able to merge there, we live there 24/7 right?!"

"Yeah..." Kris said with a smile and pinched his son's cheek exasperated.

cluck'

“MAAAAAA!!”

Luna looked at Sehun then smiled, her eyes welling with tears but she quickly wiped them away.  She stepped closer to Sehun and hugged him tightly.

“Hunnie misses you so much, where have you been?”

Luna smiled faintly.  Her flowing hair brushed Sehun's face until he laughed amusedly. 

"Kris"

"Yes"

"I want to talk one-on-one with Sehun"

Kris nodded in understanding then walked out with his cellphone.  Leaving Sehun who looked at his mother confused.

Luna pulled a chair and sat beside Sehun's bed.  She took out some papers from her bag.  Sehun opened his eyes widely.

“Mama has Chanyeol's photo?!!!”

"Yes, mom found out about him at that time.  You know, mama was so curious about what Chanyeol looked like that your papa was crazy about him.”

Sehun took the photo papers and looked at him.  He smiled full when he saw the photo of Chanyeol smiling sweetly.