36 ◕ Going Crazy (🇬🇧 Vers)

Sehun laughed cheerfully along the way to the lake which is in a small town in the province of Bejing. His mother enthusiastically sang a children's song that little Sehun liked.

Sehun didn't sit in the car, he stood up and excitedly sang with his mother.  His innocent eyes stared happily at the front as if he was looking at millions of people who were crazy and became his fans.

“Woaaaaah.. Hunnie is so cool”

Sehun smiled.  "That's Hunnie!"  arrogantly then sat down and turned off his toy microphone.

He and Luna are really dating.  It's been three days since Kris left for Canada and the two are really spending time together.  Sehun likes this.

Luna rubbed Sehun's head then kissed his forehead.  Sehun smiled widely and hugged his mother tightly.

As soon as their car arrived at the parking lot of the tourist spot, the two of them got off and walked on the path together.  They plan to fish together.

Luna rented a great fishing spot.  Sitting side by side with his sweet son who had thrown the hook and bait first.

“Hunnie is five years old right?”

"Eung.  Why mom?"

"Hunnie's already big, huh?  Yesterday, Hunnie was still small, even though," said Luna in a voice that sounded very regretful.  Sehun understands.  His mother probably regretted not being there when he grew up.

"So you're moving to Korea with papa later?"

"Yes, do you want to come with me?"

"No"

Sehun looked at Luna then nodded.  His grip tightened on the fishing rod in his hand.

"Between mama and papa, who loves Hunnie the most?"

Luna was surprised by the question.  But Sehun actually smiled, "Your love are different right?"

"Why does hunnie think so?"

"Hunnie once read in a book, in the book it was written, mothers love their children more, especially if the child is a boy"

The wind blows gently.  Sehun and Luna's hair swayed.  Luna's beautiful eyes stared at Sehun with a numb tongue, while Sehun was still smiling and staring straight at the vast expanse of the lake that looked green.

“Basically, every boy must be very close to his mother.  That's because mom is better at communicating, understands her child's feelings better, even mom is the child's first teacher" Sehun said, "That's from the book that Hunnie read"

Sehun turned to look at his mother who couldn't say a word.  He laughed.  “Hunnie is not cornering Mama.  Hunnie already quite understands what mama feels then and now"

"Hunnie—

“Umma Lay said, this is the first time mama and papa have become parents.  Mama Papa also does not understand what to do.  You're immature, and maybe you'll grow up while raising Hunnie. So for what Hunnie ever said, if it hurt mama, Hunnie apologizes"

“Hiks... hunnie—

Luna looked down. Sehun looked at the woman who had given birth to him. He hugged her tightly.

"Hunnie really loves mommy" he said sincerely.  His little hands even rubbed the back of his mother, calming her down.

And Luna couldn't say anything.  He regretted the time wasted without him by Sehun's side even just accompanying him to sleep or rubbing his forehead when he was asleep.  He regretted his selfishness and regretted that he was not perfect but insisted on having Sehun.