18 ◕ A Man Beyond His Memory (🇬🇧 vers)

Slowly Sehun's little fingers moved. His brows furrowed.  His breath was still tight, but he felt a breathing apparatus attached to his nose. Help him to breathe easier.

His eyelids opened slowly.  At that time, what he saw was Kyuhyun samchon who looked at him worriedly. His uncle's lips moved, but everything was ringing. Sehun didn't catch the words of his uncle who had a worried expression on him.

He looked the other way.  Staring out the window in the dark night. He closed his eyes. And again lost consciousness that night.

Kris did not dare to enter Sehun's treatment room.  Apart from the fact that his cousins and his mother forbade him, he also did not dare to meet Sehun after the bad words he had said.

He just looked down.  Regret everything.  He almost lost Sehun.  Big luck for him that Sehun is strong and able to survive.  If only Sehun failed to survive—

Kris didn't dare imagine it.  How devastated would he be if he lost Sehun from his world.

Meanwhile Luna sat in front of Kris.  The woman seemed to think seriously before finally standing up and walking towards Kris.

"Guixian is right, we don't deserve to be Sehun's parents"

Kris raised his head.  Finding Luna's face pale white, just as sorry as him.

“I agree if Guixian Ge wants to take care of Sehun.  I will give the guardian letter tomorrow” said the woman and then walked away leaving Kris who was increasingly feeling cornered.

Mama and Tao would definitely agree if Sehun was cared for by Guixian, especially if they knew Luna also agreed.  But Kris couldn't.

However he loved his son very much.

The next day, Sehun regained his senses, this time in a better state.  Guixian his uncle immediately grabbed his hand and kissed the back of his hand.  He smiled faintly.

"Hi Hunnie"

Sehun didn't respond.  He saw the adults there.  There is grandma, uncle Tao, but where are papa and mama?

He looked at Guixian, “Papa?”  he asked quietly.  His brows furrowed when he saw Guixian's face look annoyed for a few seconds.

"Don't worry about your papa.  Hunnie must be healthy first, okay?”

Sehun was confused, but he nodded.  He thought, his father was busy at work.  Because basically papa and mama are two very workaholics.

Not long after, the door to his room opened.  Sehun found his father standing in front of him staring at him in silence.  When the doctor entered the room, his father remained silent there.  And when the doctors and nurses had all entered, the door to the room was closed, his father remained motionless outside.

“Shixun, are you feeling anything?  Does it still hurt too much to breathe?”

Sehun shook his head in response.  His eyes stared at the closed door.

"You'll be fine," said the doctor after running several checks on Sehun.  He rubbed the little boy's head then smiled and walked out.

Sehun looked at Kyuhyun, his breathing apparatus was removed, he could talk freely now.

He remembers, he fell in the swimming pool in his father's backyard.  He fell because he walked with his back to the pool and was busy staring—

“C-Chanyeol's photo?”  Sehun asked Kyuhyun who frowned.