30 ◕ Love is... (🇬🇧 vers)

Chanyeol ran towards the Emergency Measures room. Jisoo by her side also jogged. Until they came to a green room. Chanyeol tried to catch his breath.

His stomach hurt, maybe because he was tired from running fast from the parking basement. With trembling legs he walked over to the waiting chair and sat down slowly.

His hands were shaking. He was really scared.
Hearing the news of Joohyuk's streak of accidents made his whole mind shatter. His anger and doubt were defeated by great worry.

"Calm down..."

Jisoo held Chanyeol's hand and smiled thinly. Chanyeol smiled and nodded. "Thank you" he whispered softly.

They waited four hours. Until a doctor came out and walked over to them.

"Joohyuk is fine. He has gone through a critical period. However, a hard impact on his chest cavity made his lungs bruised. He has to be hospitalized for a few days because we have to monitor his lung injuries."

Chanyeol nodded. "Is he-

"He's still on drugs. But he hasn't fallen asleep yet. He's been calling Chanyeol's name ever since. There seems to be something bothering him so he can't sleep well."

Chanyeol looked at the doctor who was wearing glasses. "May I see?"

"Yes, please..."

Chanyeol stepped into Joohyuk's room. Leaving Jisoo who has now switched to taking care of the administration so that Joohyuk will move to the VIP ward.

Chanyeol entered Joohyuk's room. And when he saw Joohyuk's body in bandages here and there made him cry. Holding back her tears she covered her mouth, smothering it.

"No... Sob, I'm sorry..."

Joohyuk looked at Chanyeol with unfocused eyes. Smiling faintly, he moved his index finger,

Chanyeol approached him quickly and grabbed Joohyuk's index finger. Sitting beside Joohyuk, in a chair beside his bed.

"I'm here"

Chanyeol rubbed Joohyuk's hand, then his hand moved to grab Joohyuk's hand and lifted his forearm. Hugging her with her face pressed against the back of her hand. Kissed the back of his hand.

"Sorry if the other day I-

"Hyung..."

That weak voice made Chanyeol cry even louder. Blaming himself.

Joohyuk's accident must be because of him. Because he made Joohyuk unfocused. He shouldn't have said bad things that irritated Joohyuk. He should be more mature-

"It's OK"

Chanyeol's heart seemed to jolt with a million volts of electricity hearing that word. Also the smile that appeared on Joohyuk's face.

"It's okay, I love you..."

◕◕

An artificial lake became the subject Chanyeol looked at. It's a dream, Chanyeol knows it's because he's never visited this place before.

"Baby!"

Chanyeol flinched when his hand was grabbed. He turned. That face again. Chanyeol looked at him with deep eyes. He wanted to recognize himself but as if not given the opportunity, he looked down.