40 ◕ How (🇬🇧 Vers)

"Joohyuk-ah"

"Hmm?"

“I and Kris sunbae are dating”

Joohyuk often hears stories that Chanyeol is dating Kris.  Which, the two of them spend time together and stroll around town, usually.

He clapped his hands and looked at Chanyeol with his innocent yet hopeful gaze like a child, “Dating?  where to? I Want to come along-

“I mean, he and I are lovers, Hyuk.  We just made our relationship official a week ago.  You remember?  When I finish accompanying you to the casting?”

“…”

Joohyuk was silent.  Beloved?  Does that mean Kris confesses his love and Chanyeol accepts his confession?

"I love him and he loves me too, Hyuk"

“…”

"You understand, right?"

Chanyeol rubbed his arm.  But Joohyuk didn't react.  His eyes still stared blankly and refused to answer Chanyeol's words.  Too busy with his own thoughts.  He sighed.

"I understand"

Joohyuk stood up and left the apartment unit where he was hiding from the real world.  He walked away, and Chanyeol didn't even try to stop him.

He clenched his fists to suppress the throbbing pain that pierced his heart.  He bit his lip as the elevator door opened.

"Joohyuk"

Joohyuk looked at Kris Wu with a sharp gaze.  He entered the elevator while Kris moved out of the elevator.  He looked at Joohyuk deeply but Joohyuk refused to look at him.  He chose to press the elevator door to lock it and took him out of there immediately.

He called Jisoo who came fifteen minutes later to pick him up.  He got into the car and closed his eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Is one-sided love always this painful?"

"Why?"

"Chanyeol hyung and Kris are officially a couple"

Jisoo didn't answer.  He was confused about how to respond to Joohyuk.  He didn't know the pain, he was afraid of saying the wrong thing and ending up hurting Joohyuk more.  But he still pulled the car over.

“Listen to me, Joohyuk… For now let's focus on your newest film, okay?  Finally you got it.  Don't you want to prove to your umma your prowess in the world of acting?”

Joohyuk nodded in agreement.  With one deep breath he leaned against the back of the car that Jisoo was driving to his apartment.

PLAKK!!

Joohyuk's body almost fell because of a hard slap on his right cheek that was sent by his father.  He looked at his father blankly.

"Didn't I tell you to stop?!  Don't you know what it means to stop?!”

Joohyuk straightened up, “Shouldn't you be congratulating me?  I'm your son—

PLAKK!!!

“How dare you answer my words!!!”

His father moved towards a cloth drum next to the tv. He takes a baseball bat.

"Kim Jisoo!"

“Anniya— Abeoji—!!”

Joohyuk's body was held and held by his father's four bodyguards.  While Jisoo had opened his shirt and knelt before Mr. Nam.