28 ◕ Hesitation (🇬🇧 Vers)

Chanyeol couldn't stop crying. Joohyuk continued to hold his hand. But he didn't say anything other than, "Stop crying"

Continue like that until their car reaches their parking basement. Chanyeol went down first. He walked fast, still crying.

oohyuk sighed. He unloaded his groceries and walked into the house. He ignored Chanyeol who was crying and preferred to tidy up Chanyeol's shopping.

Joohyuk thinks, everyone needs time to cry. He thought.

Then He entered his office to check some important company emails. But time passed so quickly.

Looking at the clock, it's 10 pm. He rubbed his eyes and walked to the main room.

"Hiks..."

"Never mind, what are you crying for until this time?You've been crying for two hours"

Joohyuk wiped Chanyeol's face which was red and sticky with tears. He also rubbed his eyes which looked swollen from crying.

"Shhss.. stop crying, baby..."

But Chanyeol found it hard to stop. It's not that he doesn't want to stop, but he finds it difficult to stop.

Maybe it's innate from being pregnant, Chanyeol doesn't understand either.

Joohyuk looked at Chanyeol who looked like he didn't intend to stop his tears with a slightly embarrassed look.
"Babe, I don't want you to get sick"

Chanyeol looked at Joohyuk. His watery eyes flashed sore and tired.

"I've been in pain.. since you did it there"

"Oh my God, you're still crying over that? I said don't be tense-

"I said I was scared!!"

"What are you afraid of, hm? People who see us? It's okay babe.. I can get rid of them all, if something happens"

Joohyuk hugged Chanyeol tightly. Chanyeol was silent, but with a body that was still shaken every now and then.

"I... can I be honest with you?"

"Sure," said Joohyuk. "I will punish you if you lie to me" Joohyuk said seriously.

Chanyeol pulled his body back. He looked at Joohyuk right in the eye and rubbed his eyelids with his thumbs.

"Sometimes I feel like I don't know you"

Chanyeol sounded desperate. His voice was hoarse holding back a sob. Her tears fell slowly.

"Sometimes you... feel different"

"What"

Joohyuk's voice was flat. Cold, full of emphasis. He looked at Chanyeol with demanding eyes.

"What's different? These two eyes? My voice? Or what? Tell me hyung."

Chanyeol cried. He looked down because he couldn't find the answer. How does he say it? Should he tell Joohyuk that he saw a man who wasn't Joohyuk in his memory?
Where should Chanyeol start?

He hated himself for not being able to remember anything. Being so weak and fragile in front of Joohyuk but also reluctant to hold on to him.

Chanyeol is tired too. Trying to remember everything made him really hurt. But not remembering it also made him despair.

Chanyeol who looked down and instead cried made Joohyuk a little emotional. He grabbed Chanyeol's shoulder and squeezed it slightly.

"You remember something?"