17 ◕ Bad Parents (🇬🇧 vers)

The sound of wheels rumbled down the corridor. Tao's drenched body ran in the front while helping the nurse push the bed that carried Sehun's unconscious body.

Until the bed entered a room with green doors, Tao's body went limp and he fell to his knees. His hands were shaking.

The sound of running footsteps reached behind him. He stood up quickly. His clenched fists swung and clenched the firm jaws of his cousin who had just arrived behind him.

The sound of a loud bugh' sounded loudly as the body that was taller than him fell and hit the waiting chair until his skin was injured and bleeding.

"If something bad happens to my nephew, you die, Kris"

Kris didn't answer. Everything in his head dispersed. All he could think of were flashes when he heard Tao scream and he saw Sehun's body was drenched, deathly pale, and stiff from the cold, not responding to the call at all.

He sat on the floor and stared blankly. He looked down and his head kept playing back memories when he saw his little Sehun helplessly in Tao's arms.

All,

It was his fault.

A woman who was already looking wrinkled walked briskly down the corridor. Until a green door was seen, She found three adults there both looking down.

She grabbed her son's shirt and shook it. Her tears fell. "Why?! Hiks.. WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM!! Hiks.. WHAT IS HIS FAULT!!! WHAT IS MY GRANDSON FAULT?!!"

Her wrinkled hands beat Kris hard. She grabbed the t-shirt that Kris was wearing and pulled it. It didn't matter that her son's neck was scratched by his fingernail and bleeding.

She fell to her knees, Kris was still standing. Staring blankly at the room his son occupied.

And then tears fell from his eyes when Kris blinked his eyelids. Making his mom even more annoyed and beat him again.

"YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO CRY AFTER WHAT HAPPENED WITH MY GRANDSON!! FUCK!! HE IS YOUR CHILD!! HE IS YOUR SON BUT JUST TO TAKE CARE OF HIM, YOU CAN'T!!!"

His mother continued to beat Kris. She seemed to beat Kris with all his might. Kris felt no pain. It was as if his body was numb. He could only stare blankly at the door where Sehun was being treated.

Tao walked over to his aunt and hugged her. "Calm down bi, Sehun must be strong.. he is a great child" no matter how broken he is, Luna, Kris, also Kris' mother, Tao knows that one of them must be strong and able to strengthen.

Tao looked at Kris and he knew, Kris must be more sorry than all the adults there. For all the treatments and words he've done to Sehun, he must really regret it.

Tao's phone vibrated, he lets go of Wu's mother and took the call. Before walking away, he patted Luna's shoulder, who had been silent for a long time and stared blankly at the door of Sehun's room.

.

Chanyeol looked at Junah, a cardiologist who was now looking at him with a CT scan of his lungs.

"Your lungs and heart are healthy, Chanyeol"

"Then why do I feel so congested? I'm having a hard time breathing."

"But the scans say you're fine"

Joohyuk grabbed his wife's hand and rubbed his back. Chanyeol looked at his husband with teary eyes.

"You don't believe me? I really feel short of breath."

"I believe, but you're fine, love.. Maybe it's just your imagination-

"I AM REALLY ILL, JOOHYUK!! AS I WAS SUNKING!! IT FEEL PACKED!!"

Chanyeol stood up and pulled his hand away from Joohyuk. "Try to feel it, you don't know how much it hurts" he said then ran out of the room.

"Honey you're pregnant, gosh..."

Joohyuk chased Chanyeol then grabbed his hand and pulled him gently. "Okay, I'll ask them to treat you with oxygen cylinders, okay?"

Chanyeol nodded. Joohyuk quickly wiped his teary eyes. Joohyuk hugged Chanyeol tightly, then put his arm around him, taking him back to Doctor Junah's room.

After various processes, Chanyeol is now lying in a hospital bed with a respirator attached to his nose.

Joohyuk grabbed Chanyeol's hand and kissed it. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean-

"Annie, gwaenchana.. after all the doctor did say I'm fine" Chanyeol said, "But I'm really sick, hyuk"

"Hm, we're here first, until you feel fine, then we just got home, okay?"

Chanyeol nodded in agreement. Joohyuk smiled and rubbed his wife's head gently. Chanyeol looked at him and smiled.

Joohyuk who seemed to remember something, stood up and approached Chanyeol's stomach. he kissed it and put his ear to Chanyeol's still flat stomach.

"Please be strong baby..."

Chanyeol laughed. "Sorry I ran, he must be surprised because I asked him to run right?"

"He will understand, don't worry.. he is in your body, he must feel what you feel"

Chanyeol laughed and nodded. The stunned Joohyuk fell in love with Chanyeol again.

He climbed onto Chanyeol's bed and hugged Chanyeol tightly. Resting Chanyeol's head on his arm. He kissed Chanyeol's forehead and hugged him tightly.

"Only I love you this much, Hyung"

Chanyeol nodded in understanding. He closed his eyes and fell asleep in Joohyuk's possessive embrace.

.

Kyuhyun ran into the hospital, when he arrived, Kris, Tao, Luna, and Wu mama lifted their heads and looked at Kyuhyun blankly.

Kyuhyun doesn't talk much. He walked straight towards the green door which coincided when he arrived in front of the door, the door opened.

"I will only speak to guardian Wu Shixun-

"Me. Talk to me" Kyuhyun said firmly. "I am Guixian, I am Shixun's guardian"

The doctor looked at Kris, who was his boss, -that hospital, is a hospital with Kris Wu as the shareholder-. When Kris nodded, the doctor invited Kyuhyun to follow him into his room.

"I can say that Shixun is very lucky. For a five years old child, he has the same strength as an adult in holding his breath."

"Shixun was able to get through his perilous times. However, Shixun was still submerged and a lot of water entered his internal organs. Cold pool water also makes conditions worse. He may be traumatized and afraid to see the pool."

"In the meantime, we diagnosed him with lung injury and hypothermia"

Guixian nodded and walked out after rubbing his thanks. He looked at Kris who was looking at him with eyes that Guixian knew, that look was a look of regret.

Kyuhyun sighed and walked over to Wu's mother. "When Sehun's condition gets better, I will take him with me. He will live with me."

"Hyung-

"Shut up. Do you think I can't take care of him? I can take care of him, send him to the best school in South Korea. It's obvious you're not good at taking care of him."

"I-

"Saying you're sorry is pointless. Isn't it from the start that you! and this woman wants is to live alone and continue doing the things you love?! Just carry on with it. Sehun doesn't need parents like you."