35 ◕ Dream in a Dream (🇬🇧 Vers)

“Good Morning”

"Sunbae?"

"I heard it's going to be a sunny day"

Chanyeol closed his eyes as his sunbae pulled the curtains open.  "Are you hungry?"  he asked.  He walked over to Chanyeol and imprisoned him in his arms.

Chanyeol looked at his brown eyes then smiled faintly.  His hand stroked his sunbae's chin with a gentle stroke.

“Is it a dream, again?”

"Yes.  That's why let's open your eyes.. it's already morning”

"Shireo"

"Honey.. come on open your eyes"

Chanyeol shook his head.  Instead, he wrapped his arms around the nape of his sunbae and pulled him so that the taller body of him fell on the bed with him.

"I will live here.  with you"

"You can't"

"Why?"  Chanyeol asked with a sad and disapproving face.  "I want to be with you," he admits hoarsely.

"But he needs to eat"

Chanyeol looked at his stomach which was rubbed by his sunbae.  He looked at the man with a faint smile then bent down to kiss his stomach.

"Get up"

Chanyeol opened his eyes.  He felt empty when he opened his eyes.  He took a deep breath and then took a deep breath.

He got out of bed and went to clean himself.  He approached the window and pulled back the curtains.

Dark.  Looks cloudy.  It looks like it's going to rain heavily in a matter of minutes.

Chanyeol took another deep breath and walked out of the room.  He was surprised when he found Joohyuk already standing in front of him.  His eyes looked tired with dark bags under his eye valves.

"Hyung?"

bruk'

Joohyuk's body fell to its knees.  Chanyeol was shocked and knelt down in front of Joohyuk.  He pulled Joohyuk to sit and leaned against him.  His forehead rests on Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Forgive me"

“…”

"I'm sorry, hyung..."

Chanyeol rubbed Joohyuk's head.  His lips are heavy to speak.  His heart was heavy for words.  He just kept quiet and rubbed Joohyuk's head with a gentle stroke.

"What is love?  Why only hurt me?”

Joohyuk muttered under his breath.  Chanyeol knew that after a few seconds, he could smell the alcohol from the clothes Joohyuk was wearing.

With difficulty he brought Joohyuk into the room and laid him on the bed.  He rubbed Joohyuk's head then kissed his forehead gently.

"Mianhae..."

Chanyeol said softly then pulled the blanket to cover Joohyuk and walked out.  Down the stairs, he reached the kitchen and took a bottle of cold mineral water to drink.

There was Jisoo sitting on a single sofa located at the end of the room.  Jisoo looked at Chanyeol with a deep gaze then sighed.

"Sit down" Jisoo said to Chanyeol.  Chanyeol nodded and walked over to him.  Sitting on the long sofa with both hands clumsily massage the water bottle.