39 ◕ My Angel (🇬🇧 Vers)

“HEY!!!”

Chanyeol's body was pulled into a spin. He blinked confused and also surprised. No different, Joohyuk was also surprised when his wife's hand was pulled so that his body turned backwards.

"Hi. I'm Kyuhyun. By any chance, are you— Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol looked at the young-looking doctor then bowed politely. "Yes, I'm Chanyeol," he said. The doctor smiled fully.

"I'm Kyuhyun. I-

Kyuhyun stared at Joohyuk's sharp gaze with one glance.  He also looked at the ultrasound printer in Chanyeol's hand. He immediately understood.

"I'm Kyuhyun, a skin and beauty specialist. I got your name from Doctor Choi. You just came back from the room didn't you?"

Chanyeol and Joohyuk nodded. Joohyuk's eyes are no longer sharp on Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was grateful that at least he knew the name of the obstetrician who was on duty today.

“If you want to do a consultation, you can contact me directly. Pregnant mom's skin is very sensitive. Especially if you have entered the third trimester. When your stomach is enlarged it will usually itch, so you can come see me for a consul. Doctor Choi told me to tell you this.”

Joohyuk received the business card. "Okay, thank you Doctor Cho" he said then smiled and hugged Chanyeol.

Chanyeol also showed a smile and looked down politely.  "Once again, thank you for the information, doctor Cho," he said then turned to continue walking with Joohyuk.

Chanyeol looked at Wu sunbae who was walking in front of him. But he stepped back because now he was standing facing him.

"You feel like you know him?"

Chanyeol glanced at Joohyuk, when Joohyuk didn't seem to notice he nodded in approval with a small nod.

"You have the phone number.  You can call him later," said Wu sunbae before disappearing from Chanyeol's sight.

"Shall we go to the beach?"

Chanyeol looked up and looked at Joohyuk then nodded in agreement. "Yes" he said then smiled childishly making Joohyuk excited and pinched his cheeks.

“Wow”

"Good?"

"Um. Shall we stay?"

"Yes. I've rented a room there. Look?"

Chanyeol looked at Joohyuk's index finger. "We didn't bring a change of clothes"

"No problem. We can buy"

Joohyuk stepped closer to the shoreline. He took off his shoes and stepped onto the beach. Waiting for the waves to come and wash over his feet. Dragging the sand he stepped on down closer to the water.

"Hyuuuuungg!!! Come here!!!”

Chanyeol took off his shoes and followed Joohyuk.  Joohyuk stretched out his hand. Chanyeol grabbed him and he was pulled by Joohyuk closer until his body bumped into Joohyuk's strong and sturdy body.

Their eyes met. Chanyeol looked into those eyes looking at him full of love and admiration. When Joohyuk's fingers touched his face as well as his hair. At that time the vibration in his chest was so strong. Chanyeol panicked and broke their gaze.

"You know, hyung?"

Chanyeol turned around. His eyes stared deeply at Joohyuk. Joohyuk's hands hugged his waist tightly and the two of them stood on the beach. The waves just greeted them. The wind blew hard against them.