29 ◕ His Love (🇬🇧 Vers)

“You had a fight with Joohyuk?”

Chanyeol looked at Jisoo who came into his room without knocking first. He nodded slowly.

"Where's Joohyuk? I.. want to apologize”

"He's on business in Busan"

Chanyeol nodded. He leaned back against the headboard.  Jisoo walked over to him and held Chanyeol's soft hand.

“Joohyuk, loves you so much, Chan”

Chanyeol looked into Jisoo's eyes then nodded.  "I know. I saw it," he said. "But honestly I admit sometimes he looks different"

"He's like that because he loves you so much. He doesn't want to lose you."

Jisoo squeezed Chanyeol's hand a little but it didn't hurt Chanyeol.

"There is no one in this world that he loves, as much as he loves you"

Jisoo sighed. Even though if he remembers, Joohyuk's too much love is terrible, but Jisoo doesn't want her best friend to lose the light in her life.

He wanted Joohyuk to live happily with Chanyeol.  Regarding Chanyeol happy or not,

Jisoo doesn't care.

"He accompanies you, always by your side, from the past until this moment. You see that out of the many people you used to know, only Joohyuk has been by your side until now, right? It's because he loves you so much. You are his life, you are his breath, you are more important than anything in his life."

"I know"

"So don't hurt him, Chanyeol"

Chanyeol looked down, not answering. Because he knows Jisoo is Joohyuk's best friend. Talking about his anxiety is useless. Jisoo will break all his arguments.

But for now, Chanyeol felt Joohyuk's pain. He couldn't help but imagine the pain Joohyuk had loved all this time.

"Maybe you're just confused, but one thing will always be the immutable truth, Chanyeol..."

“Joohyuk loves you so muchㅡ”

“And that never changes”

◉◉

"This is Chanyeol. Jongin, if you meet him, you must tell Hunnie"

“Okay”

Jongin got one photo of Chanyeol's three photos. He keeps it well under his Pororo pillow.

"But Hunnie, why?"

"Huh?  Why? What?"

“Why do you want to find Chanyeol so much?”

"Hunnie saw papa smiling warmly when he talked about Chanyeol"

"Usually, Hunnie's papa smiles coldly?"

"Yes. Like a block of ice”

Jongin laughed. His milk teeth were lined up neatly. Sehun looked at Jongin and smiled.

"Hey Jongin"

"Yes?"

"Let's play"

Jongin nodded. He got off the bed and took Sehun's hand and walked out. Say goodbye to umma-appa and papa Wu that they will play at the playground not far from Suho's residence.