12 ◕ An Information (🇬🇧 vers)

Chanyeol looked at the window that had been closed.  He didn't know for sure what time it was. He couldn't remember how many times he and his husband had sex. His lower body parts were in so much pain. He didn't dare move. Only his eyes stared out the window filled with orange light.

Twice that face appeared in his memory.  The first was when he was in the hospital.  He was the same person who asked Chanyeol to come to the airport.

And last night, when Joohyuk was even on top of him and making love to him, the memory of the young man with a vague face in his memory came back without permission. 

Every Joohyuk's kiss and soft caress of Joohyuk's hand is faint because Chanyeol clearly remembers the young man's touch.

And Chanyeol drew the conclusion, the fact that he even had a hot kiss with the man.  The fact that he said they loved each other.  And the fact that the young man intended to change his surname, Chanyeol knew it wasn't a simple 'senior-junior' relationship like how he called that person a sunbae.

Chanyeol didn't never try to remember it, but every time he remembered it, there was an intense pain that hit his head.  Chanyeol didn't dare to remember, he didn't dare to feel the pain.

But the memory of that young man who always suddenly slipped into his mind was a wrong thing.

"Dear"

Because Chanyeol has Joohyuk.  He is Joohyuk's wife.  So how come when Joohyuk made love to him, what Chanyeol imagined was someone else he couldn't even remember.

"Hmm?"

“I want to take you to dinner”

Chanyeol smiled, “My bottom hurts, Joohyuk-ah” he complained, and the husband chuckled.  He walked over to Chanyeol and carried him bridal style in one jerk.

Chanyeol wrapped his arms around Joohyuk's neck.  His eyes were fixed on Joohyuk.  His heart wasn't pounding, but he thought it was because he and Joohyuk had been together for a long time, so the pounding had lessened.

"Dear"

"Yes?"

"Is there something you want to say?"  Joohyuk asked while lowering Chanyeol into the bathtub with warm water that he had mixed with aromatherapy.

"My lecture, is it over?"

"No, you didn't finish it"

"Oh"

“Do you want to finish it?  I can call a tutor—

“No, I was just asking—

"Do you remember anything related to your studies?"

Chanyeol nodded.  “Just a few small things—

Chanyeol looked at Joohyuk who stopped his hand.

Joohyuk looked at Chanyeol deeply, his hand that was stroking Chanyeol's leg stopped.  "What do you remember?"

Chanyeol was silent for a long time.  He got the feeling that he shouldn't be telling the truth.  After all, Joohyuk is currently her husband.  He had to take care of Joohyuk's feelings too.

"It's nothing, Hyukie"

Joohyuk moved closer to Chanyeol.  He rubbed Chanyeol's cheek and looked him straight in the eye.

"Saranghae"

Chanyeol smiled slightly and nodded in understanding.  "I love you too," he said in a low voice.

Joohyuk rubbed Chanyeol's head.  Rubbed his forehead and cheeks.  "Only I can love you this sincerely, Hyung"

“Yes, Joohyuk-ah.  I know"