15 ◕ He could be (🇬🇧 vers)

"Hey"

Kris turned his head, slightly surprised when his shoulder was lightly touched.  He furrowed his brow.  “Xiao Luna?”

"I called you a long time ago but you didn't hear it"

Kris took off his earphones and let them hang around his neck.  He looked at his ex-wife.

"Has it been a month?"

“My work gets done faster”

Kris nodded.  Both are now in front of Kris' house.  Kris opened the gate of his house and the two walked together towards the entrance.  Kris pressed a combination of numbers which was the birth date of his only son.

"Come in," said Kris curtly.  The woman entered Kris' house which always felt cold to her.  She sat on a single sofa.

“Wu Shi Xun!!”  he called to his son who immediately answered.  Before long, the silhouette of a five year old child appeared.  He jogged down the stairs.

"PAPAA IS COMING BACK?!"  He said cheerfully.  But until the last step, Sehun froze.  He saw his mother was there and smiled at him.

"I'm home, Hunnie" she said which changed his wide smile into a thin smile.

"Welcome back, mama" he said then approached the woman who was stretching her arms.  Sehun hugged the woman who had given birth to him.

It was warm, but there was an emptiness in his heart.  He looked at his mother and smiled faintly as he tidied his mother's slightly messy hair.

“Mama picks up Hunnie to come home”

“Isn't here also my home?”

Luna choked on her own saliva.  Sehun is right.  Kris' house is his home too, but...

"Mama won your custody, you are back with mama, if Papa is not busy, papa will visit Beijing" Kris said while sitting on a single sofa after changing his shirt with a T-shirt.

Luna seems surprised by Kris's attitude about 'custodial rights'.  Sehun is only five years old, according to Luna that word is a heavy word and Sehun may not be able to accept it.

“Am I a trophy?  Then what if mama won custody of Hunnie?  Hunnie can't play with papa?"

Luna is now looking at Sehun who looks at Kris with deep disappointment.  Kris himself didn't look at Sehun, he focused on his ipad.  Luna took a deep breath.

"It's not like that, dear .." said Luna, trying to answer the son's curiosity.  "Until Hunnie grows up, Hunnie is mom's responsibility, later, when you grow up, if Hunnie wants to live with papa, Hunnie can go anyway"

Sehun sighed and sat on the sofa opposite his mother.  He smiled faintly.

"Hunnie is an adult," Sehun said while holding his face.  He looked at his father and then his mother.

"Hunnie, you're only five years old, remember?"  said his mother who made Sehun laugh a little.

“But shouldn't a kid live with papa and mama?  Should papa and mama pay attention to this kid?  Hunnie doesn't accept such attention, then Hunnie is not a kid” he said which made Luna look at him with more surprise.

“Daddy and Mommy don't treat Hunnie like a child, why do you still think of Hunnie as a child?  Hunnie is all grown up”

“I can wear my own school uniform, I can come down from the apartment building to wait for the school bus by myself.  I can bake my own bread.  I can do the my homework on my own.  I can sleep alone.  I don't get any help from mama and papa.  Hunnie is an adult,." he said long.

Luna glazed.  He walked over to Sehun and rubbed his head.  "I'm sorry, okay?  Mama promises not to work until I lose track of time”

Sehun was silent.  He looked at his mother and sighed.  “All of Hunnie's school friends live with their mom and dad.  And every time there is an art performance, their mama and papa come.  But hunnie?  Every time Hunnie performs, only Grandma comes."

"Hunnie—

"I hate my life that is always alone, and I hate you guys who always treat me like a child"

"You are a child-

"Then what has papa given to this little boy?"

Kris furrowed his brows.  There seems to be something wrong with his son's brain.

“Wu Shixun—

“Okay, Hunnie will come home with you.  But tomorrow, ma, Hunnie is tired.  I want to sleep now" he said and ran to his own room, which was never occupied by him.

Luna rubbed her face, a soft sob could be heard.  Kris looked at him and took a deep breath.

"I'll call a psychiatrist" Kris said then got up to take his cell phone which he had previously charged.

“Sehun is not crazy”

"Yeah, he might need a friend to talk to"

"He owns us"

Kris laughed sarcastically.  "There's no us in his life, Luna.  There's only you, and me.  Two different individuals who become his papa and mama.  And it's bad luck for Sehun, who is smart, to have me as his parent," said Kris and then went to call a psychiatrist who handled his psychological problems first.

Luna ruffled her hair.  "It's all because of you," he said hoarsely.

"Because of your selfishness.  Because of you.  Because you don't want to let go of your own pleasure," said Luna firmly and then went upstairs to approach Sehun.

Kris sat back on the single sofa and closed his eyes.  Tao was there, ever since.  He is always invisible whenever Kris and Luna are arguing like this.

"You know that Wu mama often complains that Sehun has trouble sleeping, right, boss?"

Kris was massaging his temples, looking at Tao who seemed to be staring at him deeply.

“He is only five years old.  His topic of conversation was about love, and his thoughts kept telling him that he had grown up.  That's not normal, Kris Ge."

"That's why I called a psychiatrist—

“And did you get better after seeing a psychiatrist?  Will your insomnia be helped?”