25 ◕ "I saw God in you" (🇬🇧 vers)

For a whole week their dating plan always failed. Kris always has overtime work or projects that are being chased by deadlines.

But he ran into the barmaid on a regular basis. At the same time, but in a different place.

When they met, they didn't talk much. Instead, Kris tends to be silent.

And it was the maid who kept talking to him. Stick with Kris, and of course. Kris paid for her.

ding!

"Where?  Can I meet you?”

"No, I'm at work"

"This is Sunday"

"So?"

Kris put down his phone. Even though he felt guilty, he still insisted what he did was right. That this is the right thing. Kris thought about the consequences, but ignored them.

He drank his cold americano in silence when suddenly the woman in front of him stood up and pulled his head up and stole a kiss from his lips.

Kris did not have time to be surprised, because after that he felt his body being pulled and crushed. Almost falling, he rubbed his lips—

“Bastard!!”

Kris looked at Chanyeol who looked at him with a red and watery gaze. But no sobs escaped from his open lips.

Kris looked at the woman who was now standing silently and stared at him deeply, Kris' brows and brows furrowed.  He was about to make a sound, but the sound of a heavy, loud slap was heard.

Chanyeol slapped the woman hard then ran outside and cried. Kris looked at the woman with the corners of his bloody lips.

"Hey—

"Go, chase him" said the woman then smiled faintly.  “You have to pay for this”

Kris chuckled. "Alright. Send me your account number," he said and then ran after Chanyeol who had already disappeared from his sight.

He got into his car and drove to their apartment. The whole way he was biting his nails. Thinking about the worst that could happen.

Regret, for ignoring the consequences even though he had thought of it from the start.

Kris found the main bedroom door locked. Chanyeol was inside. Crying, the sound of sobbing was clear. Kris felt guilty again.

He knocked on it, but what sounded more and more clear were sobs and refusals. Kris touched his forehead to the door.

Kris hates this kind of relationship. He prefers his old life that is free and pleasant without any feelings that bind his heart.

Loving someone always has consequences. And the biggest consequence is hurting and being hurt.

In this relationship, Kris realized, Kris and Chanyeol hurt each other. Chanyeol who was too kind and gentle, hurt Kris. And Kris who acts like this hurts Chanyeol.