24 ◕ "We need Time" pt2 (🇬🇧 vers)

Kris didn't contact Chanyeol for a week. Not because he was still angry, but because he was busy with his final assignment, he also started an internship at a company recommended by his professor.

Kris plans to meet Chanyeol and apologize to him.  After all, Kris is two years older than Chanyeol. He shouldn't have run away from the problem like yesterday.

At lunch time, Kris sat comfortably in a cafe along with several other interns. He listened to a song from an earphone. His eyes stared out the window.

Kris smiled faintly. He took a deep breath and let it out long. The food that came to the table looked unappealing to him.

Kris took one more breath before exhaling deeply.  Then he sent a message to his lover. 'Where are you, honey?'
Within five minutes, his message got a reply. His reply made Kris laugh.

'Sunbae has lunch?'

'Already'

'Where are you, baby?'

'Not angry anymore right?  Channie miss you soooooo much'

'Hmm? 
You don't seem to miss me'

'Sunbaenimmmm.. Bogoshipeoooooooooooooo'

'Hmm, miss you too'

'What did you eat?'

'Pizza'

'Wow!  I want pizza too!!’

'Where are you? 
Let me send it to you'

'No need.  Let me buy myself'

'Are you sure? 
I can buy it for you right now'

'No need hyung, really ^^'

'Oh yeah babe. 
I started my internship four days ago. 
So I'll probably be very busy'

'So convey my thanks to Joohyuk
for having so much time to accompany you'

Long time no reply, Kris sighed. 'I'm at the pizzeria opposite the watch shop.' He typed later.

Chanyeol immediately read it. Then soon, Kris saw Chanyeol coming out of the watch shop, looking for a pizza restaurant.

And when he found it, Kris was sitting by the window so Chanyeol could see it directly.

Their eyes met. Chanyeol's face was pale as he stared at him. Of course, he had just been caught lying to Kris.

But Kris just kept quiet and smiled a faint smile. 'Don't get tired' Kris typed on the messaging app.

Kris then stood up and patted his friend's shoulder.  "I'm going to the office first"