37 ◕ Will Never Change (🇬🇧 Vers)

"Kris Sunbae"

Kris turned and smiled at his junior.  "I've been looking for you since earlier" he said as soon as he got to the place where Kris was sitting and reading a book.

"What's wrong with your face?"

Kris rubbed Chanyeol's cheeks which were red.  Chanyeol smiled faintly.  "It's okay, I just had a fight with noona" he said then sat beside Kris and took out his lunch box.

"Sorry for not going with you the other day, I don't know why Joohyuk suddenly appeared.  I can't ignore it."

"Well, I understand," said Kris with a genuine smile.  Chanyeol looked down.  His hands seemed to play with the lid of the lunchbox nervously.

"Are you disappointed?"

"This is the umpteenth time, I can understand," said Kris with understanding.  “By the way, why did you fight with your noona?”

“Apartment problem, sunbae”

"Will the contract expire?"

"Yes.  In fact, the app already—

“I will pay for it”

Chanyeol furrowed his brows.  "Huh?"  he asked confused.  But his Sunbae actually showed off his handsome smile.

"I'll pay for it—

“I already owe you a lot.  I paid for it by cooking breakfast for you.  How do I pay for it—

"Dinner"

Chanyeol blinked.  He looked at Kris who was still smiling.  Then Chanyeol shook his head.

“No… I—

"I like your apartment.  Small and warm, as if there were no useless spaces to cool the room.”

Chanyeol blinked.  His hand grabbed Kris' hand unconsciously.  "You can come anytime," he said unconsciously speaking in a deep tone that warmed the recesses of Kris' heart.

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Okay.  Don't tell me to go home when I come."

And Chanyeol smiled faintly at the threat.  Kris rubbed his junior's head with his eyes looking at him lovingly.

Anyone can see it.

Both fell in love with each other.

◉❥◉

Kris stared at his computer screen tired.  He had been in Canada for two weeks and he felt very uncomfortable.

He massaged the bridge of his nose.  His head was dizzy because of the messy life cycle.  Late eating and drinking coffee and sleeping pills.  He's always like this when he's under pressure.

He will feel as if he is drowning in a sea of ​​emptiness and hardship alone.  No one accompanied him, no one held his hand or just sat in front of him with a smile waiting for him.

He placed the ipad he was using to record important memos rather roughly on the wooden table.  He took a deep breath.

"Sunbae tired?"

"You still call me sunbae?"