41 ◕ Ego (🇬🇧 Vers)

Joohyuk closed his lunch box.  He then with a smile as bright as the sun ran out of the apartment and drove his own car to Chanyeol's apartment.

He saw Chanyeol just walked out the gate.  He got out of his car and chased after him.  He grabbed Chanyeol's hand and pulled him away.

Chanyeol's body turned and he looked at him in surprise.  “Joohyuk-ah!  Long time no see!”  he greeted Joohyuk with a big smile.

Joohyuk spread his arms and hugged Chanyeol tightly.  “I miss you.. sooooooo much”

“Haha… congrats, your movie is number one at the box office!”

Joohyuk smiled happily.  He let go of Chanyeol's embrace and stared at him deeply.

"I want to go to college"

"Okay…"

Joohyuk and Chanyeol walked together towards the bus stop.  They got into the bus.  But because it was a busy morning, the two of them couldn't get a seat.

Chanyeol and Joohyuk were side by side on the bus.  Seeing Chanyeol's left hand idle, Joohyuk grabbed it and held it.  Chanyeol looked at him, with much deliberation, he chose to leave his hand in Joohyuk's grip.

Arriving at campus, Joohyuk also continued to follow Chanyeol.  Complete with black mask and brown sweater beanie.

"Oh?!  SUNBAE!!”

Chanyeol ran as soon as he saw Kris emerge from the parking lot.  He approached Kris and stood in front of him with a cute and sweet smile.  Kris rubbed his lover's head.

“Morning babe”

“Morning!”

Joohyuk stared at the two in silence.  He took a deep breath and walked over to the two of them.  The hell with self-respect.

"Hyung, let's go to class!"

Kris looked at Joohyuk confused, because Joohyuk was wearing a mask and beanie sweater.  But five seconds later he realized something and stared at Joohyuk.

"Sunbae have class?"

"No.  But I have something to do in the library."

"Okay.  Joohyuk-ah.  You with Kris sunbae first, okay?  This morning's class was filled by Jiyong saem.  If you're not a student, you can't join."

"But-

Kris embraced Joohyuk and nodded.  "Relax babe, this little one is safe with me."

Chanyeol smiled faintly.  He looked left and right, when he didn't see anyone watching them, he quickly kissed Kris on the lips and ran quickly leaving Kris who didn't even get a chance to be surprised.

Kris licked his lips.  It made Joohyuk beside him squeak.  “Your expression is disgusting”

"If you envy, just said, brat!"

“Tch!!”

Kris forced Joohyuk to follow him to the library.  Even though he kept beating him and even swearing at him, Kris pretended to be deaf.

Arriving at the library, to be precise, on the sofa at the end of the library.  There, Kris just released Joohyuk from his arms.  He took a book that he seemed to have deliberately put there before, then sat on a single sofa.

“Break up with Chanyeol hyung!”  Joohyuk said in a half whisper.  He took off his mask and beanie.

“You are the successor of the company.  You and your father definitely need an heir.  So stop and go back to China.”