27 ◕ "You are not alone." (🇬🇧 vers)

Chanyeol pushed his shopping trolley alone at a department store that night. Joohyuk will catch up and tell him just now that he will be there in ten minutes. They promised to meet at the meat shelf.

Chanyeol looked at his shopping trolley. Checking, his shopping until suddenly an arm embraced him. He turned.

"Hyuk-ah"

"Hey babe" Joohyuk said with a handsome smile. "What did you buy?" he asked, looking at Chanyeol's trolley.

"Where are the vegetables?"

"You don't like vegetables-

"I really like vegetables, babe"

Chanyeol was silent. "Aren't you not eating vegetables and getting your vitamins through fruit and vegetable supplements?"

Joohyuk looked at Chanyeol. Right in the irises and then nodded. His grip on Chanyeol tightened.

"You're right, I hate vegetables," he said and smiled. A smile that flashed a strange feeling in Chanyeol's mind.

"What else is missing?" Joohyuk asked changing the subject. Chanyeol tried to remember,

"Seems to be all"

"Oh, then let's go to the cashier"

Chanyeol nodded. He wrapped his arms around Joohyuk who had taken over to push the trolley.

"How was work today?"

"Smooth, not so much.. How was your day?"

"I didn't do anything, but I feel tired"

Joohyuk chuckled hearing the whimper that just came out of his wife's luscious red lips.

"Chan-yeol!! that's you?!!"

Chanyeol turned around. He bowed politely to a young man with a baby on his back.

"Hey, I'm Jongdae. Where have you been? You suddenly disappear"

Chanyeol blinked in confusion. "J-jongdae?" he asked clueless. He remembered Seokjin's name because he married a businessman and his name was in a tabloid, so Chanyeol quickly remembered it.

"Baekhyun is like a devil looking for you, oh my God!!"

Jongdae hugged his best friend. From that brief hug, Chanyeol quickly remembered Jongdae's noisy laughter. And Baekhyun's face that was scolding him, as well as Kim Seokjin's soft voice.

For some reason a sense of relief landed on Chanyeol's heart. Subconsciously he grabbed the coat worn by Jongdae. Jongdae furrowed his brows.

"Are you okay?" he asked with furrowed brows. Before he turned and looked at a Joohyuk who threw him a disapproving look.

Jongdae smiled faintly. "Joohyuk-ssi, hi.. how are you?" asked Jongdae. Reached out, and Joohyuk forcefully replied.

"Okay, sunbae"

Jongdae wondered why Joohyuk was there. Then when his brain rechecked the timeline of Chanyeol's disappearance, he remembered that Joohyuk had not been heard of at all, and that coincided with Chanyeol's disappearance.

Jongdae doesn't know what happened to his best friend in the past seven years. He smiled and handed the phone to Chanyeol.

"Enter your number, later we will meet up together with Seokjin and Baekhyun"

Chanyeol nodded and took Jongdae's phone. Entered the number and smiled. "I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible."

"Yup! oh yes, this is my first child"