21 ◕ Whoever you are (🇬🇧 vers)

"J-joohyuk, what happened with you"

Chanyeol ran to Joohyuk who was sitting in front of his apartment door

Chanyeol ran to Joohyuk who was sitting in front of his apartment door. He rubbed Joohyuk's head which was covered in blood, "H-Hospital"

Chanyeol moved to take out his smartphone from the bag he was wearing but Joohyuk stopped him. He held Chanyeol's hand and looked at Chanyeol with his watery eyes. His face was bleeding as the blood from his temples dripped down.

Joohyuk desperately pulled Chanyeol closer and burst into his arms. He closed his eyes.

In Chanyeol's arms, all his problems seemed to disappear, even the pain could not be felt. Everything disappeared and there was only the desire to continue to embrace the tall and slender body of the person he loved.

"You will lost a lot of blood, we have to-

Joohyuk tightened his hug on Chanyeol. He didn't even let any distance between himself and Chanyeol. he hugged him tightly,

"Don't move.."

"Joohyuk-

"Why, how come my life never goes the way I want it to?"

"Everything I want always stays away from reality.. everything I dream of is always shattered by reality. I just want to be happy, I just want to do whatever I want."

Chanyeol was silent. He returned the hug Joohyuk. He rubbed Joohyuk's back with a calming intent.

"This hurts, Chanyeol hyung..."

Chanyeol nodded. To be honest, he was confused about how to respond to Joohyuk. Because Joohyuk and Chanyeol both know that Chanyeol is one of the things Joohyuk wants but can't come true.

"I just want to be happy-

"You can be happy, Hyuk.. Don't look for it, you have to feel it-

"I can not!! I'm happy whenever I'm in front of the camera but abeoji won't let me!! I'm happy with umma but umma refuses to meet me!!" Joohyuk shouted loudly. The whole corridor echoed his voice.

"I can't feel anything, hyung..."

Chanyeol tightened his hug. His eyes are glassy. Joohyuk's voice sounded so desperate. His breath was ragged and heavy. Chanyeol feels sorry for him, he sympathizes with the man in his arms.

"Please make it all stop, hyung..."

Chanyeol frowned. Joohyuk gripped Chanyeol's upper arm, pleading..

"Please let me be by your side tonight, hyung.. only tonight"

Chanyeol's eyes quivered, his eyes flashed but then he nodded in agreement. "Come on, I'll help you up," he said softly.

Joohyuk managed to get Chanyeol's attention back. He took Chanyeol's hand and stood up. Slightly leaning against Chanyeol's body and Chanyeol brought Joohyuk into his apartment.