31 ◕ Love Alone (🇬🇧 vers)

Can you see my heart?

You are the only one for me.

I'll be there right behind you, Just one step behind.

You don't know my feeling.

I feel sick and cried when I see you with him.

Because of this love alone.

"Hyuuung!!!"

Chanyeol turned around.  His smile shown when he found Joohyuk smiling across the street by waving his hand excitedly.

He ran as soon as the crosswalk light turned green.  Chanyeol walked over to him.

"I miss you!"

Joohyuk hugged Chanyeol.  He kissed the top of his head without realizing it, and Chanyeol also didn't notice the little things Joohyuk always did every time he saw him.

"I really miss you!"

Joohyuk embraced Chanyeol and led him to continue walking towards where Joohyuk was standing before.

"How's Canada?  Beautiful?"

"Yes.  I already invited you, but you don't want to come."

"Hyung has a lot of work, Hyuk"

Joohyuk rolled his eyes in exasperation.  He grabbed Chanyeol's hand and walked beside him.

"You and Kris are still dating?"

"Yes"

"Oh"

Joohyuk was silent after that.  However, knowing the fact that Chanyeol loves someone else doesn't make him want to give in.  He even has plans to confess his love on the playground one day.

"Is he good?"

"Yes, he is very good.  Too good” Chanyeol said with a warm smile.  Joohyuk sneered, but his grip on Chanyeol's hand tightened.

Chanyeol probably knew Joohyuk had feelings for him, but he was just being nice and pretended not to know.  Joohyuk wondered what Chanyeol would say when he confessed his love to him one day.

“Wow”

Chanyeol stopped his steps in front of a shop that sells scarves.  It's already fall.  The wind started blowing hard.  It takes the colors white and green.

"For me right?"

Chanyeol turned around.  He looked at Joohyuk right in the eye and nodded.  "Yeah, come here and look down," he said.  Joohyuk smiled brightly then followed Chanyeol's orders.

Chanyeol wrapped the green and white scarf around Joohyuk's neck and concluded.  He then smiled,

"I am handsome?"

“Yes, Nam Joohyuk.  You're so handsome" Chanyeol complimented with a warm smile.  "Wait here.  I will pay for it.”

Joohyuk nodded.  He stood there quietly waiting for Chanyeol to pay for his scarf.  Then when Chanyeol came back, Joohyuk grabbed his hand directly.

"You really like holding hands, don't you?"

Joohyuk nodded quickly until his hair ruffled.  Chanyeol laughed and ruffled his hair.

"Like a child~" he said while pinching Joohyuk's cheek who was staring at him unblinkingly with his heart pounding madly.

"By the way, is the new restaurant still far away?"