19 ◕ Fallen Heart (🇬🇧 vers)

One week after Sehun's fall into the swimming pool, he is still being treated.  The doctor still stated that Sehun's lungs were still not fine.  He was still injured so his breath was still heavy and painful.

Kris did not move from the room.  He just went to the bathroom, washed his face and changed his clothes.  Then he sat back next to Sehun, or at the very least he would sit on a sofa and listen to Tao's report sitting nearby and explain everything.

Kris' eyes have never left his son since then.  Sehun was clearly aware that the tail of his father's eyes was following him, but he didn't say anything.  Because his grandmother said that his father was devastated when Sehun fell and drowned, Sehun realized that his father might change.

That afternoon, the door to Sehun's treatment room was opened from the outside.  Kris turned his head to find Kyuhyun coming with Korean food on a tray and carrying several carrybags containing food.

"I want to be fed papa!!"

Kris nodded and put down his ipad without saying much and walked over to Sehun.  He looked at the food Kyuhyun bought for Sehun.

"Here, feed-

“HOEK!!”

Sehun Kyuhyun da Tao stared in shock at Kris who was now covering his mouth.  He then ran to the bathroom in Sehun's room.  Kyuhyun followed him and massaged Kris' nape.

“Hoek!  Hoek!!”

"You must be late in eating!  Aish, I told you to eat on time!!”

Kyuhyun was busy beating Kris on the back who was still spitting out a clear liquid that wasn't that much.  Then he ordered Tao to fetch hot water for Kris.

Kris drank it.  His face paled.  Kyuhyun led him to sit on the sofa.  “You have to check up”

"I'm well-

"YAK!!  IF YOU DIRECTED BY THE OLDER JUST DO IT!  DAMN IT!  GET UP!!"

Kyuhyun pulled Kris' shirt collar until Kris stood up.  He pulled her into the general practitioner's office.  Leaving Sehun who stares in horror at Kyuhyun who looks terrible when he's angry.

"So, what's the complaint?"

“He was constantly nauseous, vomiting, but not throwing up his food.  His body is weak, the first diagnosis is indigestion."

Kris then underwent several examinations.  Kyuhyun furrowed his brows when Kris was invited to chat with the doctor.

"Does your stomach hurt?"

"No"

"Then you're nauseous?"

"Yeah, sometimes.  Certain times”

"What kind of times?"

"Um, I don't know.  If I feel nauseous, I immediately run to the sink.  Can't remember exactly when I got sick"

Kyuhyun sighed, “Please take an X-ray of his stomach, doctor.  So that if there is an internal disease, it can be treated immediately.”

"Okay"

Kris was then guided to follow the doctor and nurse.  He entered a special room then in twenty minutes he returned to where Kyuhyun was waiting for him.

The doctor soon sat back in front of them and turned on his PC screen.  Showed the X-ray of Kris' stomach to the cousins.

“Mr. Kris' stomach is very healthy.  No injuries, looks like Mr. Kris ate on time right?”