10 ◕ It's Different (🇬🇧 vers)

Joohyuk lifted Chanyeol's body that fell in his arms with a bridal sling. He walked quickly to his car which was parked carelessly in front of the airport entrance.

He laid Chanyeol on his side, using his thighs as a cushion. Meanwhile, his driver, Minhyun was driving his car to the hospital.

Arriving at the hospital, Chanyeol's feet received treatment, because he came out barefoot, the skin on his feet was slightly blistered and injured.

Joohyuk bit his finger looking at the state of Chanyeol's feet and Chanyeol's hand which was stabbed again with an IV needle.

Joohyuk massaged his temples as soon as the doctor came out. He walked over to Chanyeol and put their wedding rings back on Chanyeol's ring finger.

"How can you ignore your leg pain just because of Kris Wu, Chanyeol hyung" he said with his fists tightly clenched.

"You can't do this, Hyung.. You're my wife," he said hoarsely. He brought his face closer to Chanyeol's. Erase the distance between the two. He kissed Chanyeol's lips.

Not feeling satisfied because there was no reply from Chanyeol's lips, he moved to pull Chanyeol's nape. Sucked his lips harder.

His other hand pressed Chanyeol's jaw open. He slid his tongue between Chanyeol's two slits and pressed against Chanyeol's silent tongue, missing a row of teeth.

"Ngh~"

He let out a stifled sigh as the sweet taste of Chanyeol's mouth made him even more drunk. His hands were now stroking Chanyeol's hair up. He cupped the side of Chanyeol's face and stuck his tongue deeper into Chanyeol's mouth.

Saliva both flowed from the cleft of Chanyeol's lips which were swollen and red.

On the count of three he pulled himself away. Wipe wet traces on his lips and chin. He looked at Chanyeol intently.

Chanyeol's lips swelled up, the color was perfect red. Joohyuk smiled faintly.. he approached Chanyeol again to wipe his wet lips.

"Get well soon, my love" he said with a warm smile. He kissed Chanyeol's forehead and then walked out of the room which was now guarded by six burly bodyguards in front of him.

◉◉

Sehun who was in his father's arms looked at the incident. Someone who fell into the arms of his lover, then carried in a sweet bridal sling.

He chuckled, causing his father Kris to look at him confused. "Why?"

"It's okay" Sehun said then hugged his father again who walked into the plane that would take them back to Guangzhou.

During the trip, Sehun didn't talk much. He sat by the window staring at a shabby photo of Chanyeol. The only one he has.

For some reason, Chanyeol became Sehun's most comfortable point. He raised his legs and looked deeper into the photo. Even now his little hands are rubbing the photo.

"Why?"

"Chanyeol is so pretty"

"Indeed," said Kris hoarsely. Then his eyes closed. "He is the most beautiful creature in my world" he said with his eyes closed and fell on one of his memories with Chanyeol at that time.

◕◕

Chanyeol was sitting comfortably in the library. Kris looked at him from a distance. Looking at her beautiful face that disturbed his sleep last few nights.