1.11

The movie with a terrifying atmosphere was abruptly seen by the two of them as a weird sweet atmosphere.

    Qi Xiao originally planned an amusement park itinerary behind the movie, but looking at the tiredness that unconsciously revealed on Bai Chen's face, she decisively removed the amusement park itinerary, holding a little sleepy. Bai Chen returned to the car.

    Bai Chen cherishes every minute and every second he spends with Qi Xiao, even if his eyelids are uncontrollable, he keeps drooping, and he insists on not letting himself fall asleep.

    The system is worried: [Little master, don't be aggressive, go to sleep. 】

    Bai Chen: [No, I don't want to sleep. 】

    The system is helpless: [Little master, your body is important. 】

    Bai Chen's grievance: [But I can't bear him. 】

    System: [Little master is not obedient, I will use coercive means. 】

.Bai Chen silently buried himself in Qi Xiao's arms, resisting the system silently, and at the same time greedily absorbing Qi Xiao's breath.

    The breath of Qi Xiao's body can always make him very relieved and satisfied, and Bai Chen likes it very, very much.

    "Baby, go to sleep when you're sleepy." Qi Xiao watched Bai Chen stay sleepy and stay awake, distressed. He stretched out his palm and gently patted Bai Chen's back, like coaxing a child," I'm here, don't leave, baby go to sleep."

    Although it was only two days of getting along, Qi Xiao probably understood how Bai Chen was sticking to him, and this would probably guess that Bai Chen was holding on because of him.

    Because of guessing the reason, Qi Xiao felt even more distressed towards Bai Chen.

    He patted Bai Chen's back again and again, coaxing patiently and gently.

.I don’t know if it’s too sleepy or Qi Xiao’s soothing effect. It didn’t take long for Bai Chen to fall asleep, but he still held Qi Xiao’s clothes tightly in his hands and smoothed Qi Xiao. The smooth clothes were crumpled.

    The system watched Qi Xiao and Bai Chen get along with a complicated sigh.

    The car parked steadily outside the Lu Family Mansion, and there was no movement of the people in the car.

    After about half an hour, Qi Xiao's low voice sounded in the car: "Go back."

    Holding the sleeping Bai Chen into the villa, the butler hurriedly greeted him.

    "Call Wen Xuan and ask him to contact the Lu family."

    Looking at Bai Chen in Qi Xiao's arms, the housekeeper nodded intentionally and stepped back.

    It was not until the next night that Bai Chen was urged by Lu's mother's serial phone to ask Qi Xiao to send him back to Lu's house.

.When I got off the bus, Bai Chen reluctantly took Qi Xiao's hand, drooping and feeling aggrieved, "Say yes, you will come and pick me up to school tomorrow."

    "Good." Qi Xiao responded with a smile.

    "Then, then I went home?" Bai Chen clasped Qi Xiao's palm, lingering.

    Qi Xiao was sweet in his heart and also reluctant, but he couldn't ignore the Lu Family's wishes and forcibly hold Bai Chen with him, even if Bai Chen was very willing.

    He lifted his foot and stepped out of the car and clasped Bai Chen in his arms. His height of over 1.90 meters perfectly covered Bai Chen who was 1.78 meters in height.