3.10

Bai Chen was blowing on a small electric fan, drinking a drink, and staring at Jian Li who was filming and playing on the set.

    These fighting movements were flawed in Bai Chen's eyes. Childishness was okay, but seeing Jian Li doing these movements, Bai Chen inexplicably felt that he was not handsome.

    Bai Chen quietly glanced at some of the little girls around the shooting site, he also wanted to cover his heart.

    Jian Li is so handsome.

    Bai Chen blinked his clear eyes, hesitatingly learning that the little girls covered their hearts with their palms, "bang-bang-bang", compared to usual, the slightly faster heartbeat was transmitted through the chest to the palm, Bai Chen's eyes lit up. There was a glow of excitement in his eyes.

    Suddenly, the excitement in Bai Chen's eyes stagnated, his brows moved slightly, and he tilted his head to look at a corner.

    Just now, someone there was looking at him with bad eyes.

.That look made him very uncomfortable.

    There were a few actors in the corner. While watching Jian Li's performance, they whispered some words. Bai Chen's gaze swept over those people.

    Nothing was found.

    He was about to withdraw his gaze and continue to look at Jian Li. Suddenly a woman dressed as a lady of ancient times looked up at Bai Chen, and then grinned at Bai Chen.

    The woman's smile and eyes showed a friendly and friendly taste, which was completely different from the maliciousness that Bai Chen had just felt.

    "Coco, what are you looking at?" Xiao Zhou noticed that Bai Chen, who turned his gaze on Jian Li as soon as he arrived on the set on weekdays, shifted his gaze away from Jian Li today for the first time.

    He followed Bai Chen's gaze and saw the woman who had just smiled at Bai Chen.

."This is Zhao Xueqin, currently one of the hottest little flowers in the circle. The acting skills are okay. I acted as the female number one in this movie, but although it is the female number one, it is a male drama. She is the female one. No. There are only a few scenes, so I entered the group today." Xiao Zhou thought that Bai Chen was interested in the new Zhao Xueqin, so he introduced him to Bai Chen.

    Xiao Zhou thought for a while and said, "Coco, don't get too close to her. If she comes to say hello to you, you can handle it. You don't have to say too much to her. She will leave after the filming a few days. "

    Xiao Zhou said that these are precautions. Among the several powerful little flowers in the entertainment circle, Zhao Xueqin is the most popular and one of the best made by people. Hard work, kindness, and caring, these advantages add together, it is appropriate to attract fans, and at the same time, these are also the capital that fans often brag about outside.

.When Xiao Zhou first came to Jian Li, he was still a small fan of Zhao Xueqin. It was not until one time when Zhao Xueqin acted as a female third in Jian Li's movie, Xiao Zhou's previous impression of Zhao Xueqin was ruthless. break in.

    At that time, Zhao Xueqin’s popularity was not so popular, and Jian Li’s position in the entertainment industry was not as strong as it is now. However, compared with Zhao Xueqin at that time, Jian Li’s popularity still surpassed Zhao Xueqin’s street. The most popular niche in the entertainment industry at that time.

    At that time, there were no actresses in Jian Li who dared to gossip with him, but although no one knew Jian Li’s identity in the circle, everyone knew that Jian Li’s identity was not ordinary, and wanted to hook up Jian Li privately. Actresses are still in an endless stream.