9.2

Grandpa Qu shed tears and blamed himself when he was still dead, and failed to pass on the Qu family's exorcism spirit, and blamed himself for not carrying forward the Qu family.

    Qu Yuge, who had just graduated from university, could only helplessly watch his grandpa lying on the bed in the last moment of his life. I can only regret that I lowered my arms unwillingly, and never breathed out.

    At that moment, the weak and weak Qu Yuge strengthened his choice. He had to learn exorcism spirit skills, not to carry forward the Qu family, at least let the Qu family's exorcism spirit skills be passed on.

.It’s just that self-study of exorcism is not the answer. Qu Yuge has only cultivated a little spiritual power after more than ten years of thinking about it. He clearly knows that without the guidance of his predecessors, even if he holds the secrets of exorcism, it is difficult to have it. So Qu Yuge set his sights on the Exorcism Academy that he heard by chance.

    Rumor has it that in the Exorcist Academy, there are many leaders in the exorcist world who are in charge of preaching and solving the problems of karma, and they will be taught wholeheartedly by disciples when they encounter good face.

    Qu Yuge didn't expect that he would be favored by big guys. He just wanted to enter the school to learn some basic knowledge of exorcism. Because he was not taught and lacked the foundation, it was extremely difficult for him to practice composer's secrets.

    Qu Yuge, who had a goal, found the place of the Exorcism Academy, but was eventually scared off by the huge tuition fees.

.Those who come to school in the exorcism academy are all family children from the exorcism world. Even if they are not, they are also people that the family finds to train from outside. Those who rely on their families are completely worthwhile in terms of finances, but Qu Yuge is different. The family did not fall behind, and life was not going well. When his grandfather was there, he could barely support sending him to school, but after Grandpa Qu died, in order to bury Grandpa Qu, Qu Yuge used up all the money left in the family. , What he has left is only a thousand yuan, which is what is left over from his salary last month.

    In the Exorcist Academy, not only tuition fees, but also living expenses, as well as the cost of purchasing magic charms and other things, among which the necessary props for the exorcist, such as the magic paper, are the most expensive. Qu Yuge has roughly calculated it. If he studied there for a year, he would spend at least 50,000 yuan while frugal.

.Qu Yuge was not discouraged because of this. He gritted his teeth and worked part-time, saving money and spending more than a year and finally made up more than 50,000.

    But bad luck is like caring for the Qu family, or fate does not want to pass on the Qu’s exorcism spirit. When Qu Yuge took the money and planned to go to the Exorcism Academy to sign up, the money in his bank card was It was stolen. Although Qu Yuge reported to the police and asked the bank's customer service to respond to the situation, the money was not tracked back. He asked the bank to compensate for the loss, but the other party deceived him without background. It is not the bank's responsibility to shirk. Qu Yuge wants to Qu Yuge himself. Responsible for the loss, he keeps saying that it has nothing to do with the bank. The bank is already doing its best to help him track down the loss, so he must wait patiently.

    Qu Yuge has no money and no one, and can't afford to hire a lawyer to fight a lawsuit, so he can only swallow the bitter fruit by himself.

.But he is already 23 years old. Qu Yu has no time to continue to consume it, because as he grows older, it becomes more difficult to learn more advanced exorcism. Qu Yuge does not want to spend a lot of money like before. It took nearly two years to save money, and the annual price of goods is still developing rapidly. Some time ago when Qu Yuge went to buy the talisman paper, he found that the price of the talisman paper had risen again.