9.10

In the thoughts instilled by the Zheng family, the ancestor of the Zheng family, Zheng Xingchen, was great and powerful. He wiped out the world's ghosts and monsters for the world, and he was an upright person with a heart for the people of the world.

    But now, they saw that the corpses of their ancestors were full of evil spirits.

    "It must be you, a scheming generation who made the ghost." A Zheng family disciple angrily pushed all the sins to Bai Chen's body.

    "Yes, it must be you who slandered our ancestor and made hands and feet on the corpse of the ancestor." The other disciples recovered in an instant, and they all glared at Bai Chen.

    Without saying a word, Bai Chen walked over directly, grabbed the Zheng Patriarch, pushed it to the side of the coffin, and pressed it down.

    "What do you want to do?" Zheng Wenqin was pressed by Bai Chen on the coffin and couldn't move, only struggling slightly.

.The Zheng Jianhua father and son and the other Zheng family children watched Zheng Wenqin being treated insulted by Bai Chen. They were angry and wanted to save Zheng Wenqin, but Xiao Nie on the side just swept his black eyes lightly, and all of them were stiff. Don't dare to move in place.

    This one's combat effectiveness, even if they were in their heyday, if each person came to another ten punches, they would not be able to fight in a group.

    Bai Chen held the money sword, provoked one of Zheng Wenqin's palms, and cut Zheng Wenqin's palm apart. Suddenly, red blood slowly fell along the wound, dripping onto the corpse in the coffin.

    The bright red liquid dripped on the black bones in the coffin and was slowly absorbed by the bones. Bai Chen slapped Zheng Wenqin's arm with a money sword, and slapped Zheng Wenqin's bleeding palm on the only white bone in the coffin.

    Zheng Wenqin's eyes widened, watching his blood fall, staining the white bone red.

.However, unlike the black bones, the blood is not absorbed by the white bones.

    "The blood of the exorcism family can tell where the corpse belongs, Patriarch Zheng, now you tell me who owns this bone?"

    Bai Chen's voice fell on the hearts of every Zheng family.

    He stretched out his hand and reached into the coffin, holding the Baichen bone with his white and delicate palm.

    For a while, the black bones around began to tremble slightly, and the red lines on it seemed to be given life, like a small stream, slowly flowing towards the white bones in Bai Chen’s hand, but for a while, those The blood-red lines were like a net of blood, tightly entwining the white bones. Not only that, the lines also tried to wrap around Bai Chen's hands, trying to net Bai Chen's palms as well.

.Suddenly, a wide palm stretched out next to him, firmly wrapping Bai Chen's hand, and a pure black ghost force emanated from that palm, shaking away the red lines that formed the blood web.

    With a flick of the fingers of the palm, the red lines were shattered, turned into blood-red smoke, and then gradually disappeared.

    At the same time, those black bones suddenly turned into piles of black and gray when the blood supply line was small.

    "Do not!"

    Zheng Wenqin and several elders opened their eyes wide, and involuntarily choked with grief, and then everyone in the Zheng family vomited a mouthful of black blood.

    Something is slowly changing.

    Silently, everyone in the Zheng family couldn't stop shaking their bodies lightly, their complexion pale.