1.18

Bai Chen closed his eyes and fell weakly on the back seat of the car.

    The feeling of body weakness and inability to move and the sudden accident made Bai Chen a little irritable.

    Obviously, you can see Xiao Xiao in a while, and have dinner with Xiao Xiao.

    irritating.

    The system checked Bai Chen's violent mood swings, and he calmed Bai Chen a little nervously: [The little master bears forbearance, and the medicinal properties will be solved after a while. 】

    Bai Chen's grievance: [I have made an appointment with Xiao, how can he hate him more than Tang Qing. 】

    Last time Tang Qing only stopped Bai Chen for a while. This time Zhao Jun directly kidnapped Bai Chen. After being kidnapped, the time Bai Chen and Qi Xiao spent together was greatly reduced. Naturally, he would be unhappy or unhappy. NS.

    The system is a little self-blaming: [It's all my fault, I should scan Zhao Jun's belongings. 】

.Because of the lack of energy, the system has not absorbed much energy since it came to this world. Therefore, it has always been able to save energy when it uses it. I didn't expect it to be planted this time.

    While condemning itself inwardly, it is also reflecting on itself.

    [It’s not your fault. 】Bai Chen corrected the system very seriously, 【It’s the fault of the bad guy, when I can move, I’m going to beat him up. 】

    The system is his best friend, how could it be wrong.

    And the system ran out of energy because it had to save him.

    Bai Chen was suddenly stunned, why did his godhead break?

    Why can't he remember it at all?

    Suddenly, dense pain swept through his head.

    [Little Master, the effect of the medicine will be solved in five minutes. 】

.The sudden increase of the system's voice evoked Bai Chen's spirit, and the tingling pain that came in like a tide from the previous second suddenly disappeared.

    Bai Chen was puzzled for a moment, and immediately became happy.

    The system watched Bai Chen recover as usual, and his tense heart just relaxed.

    Five minutes passed quickly.

    Bai Chenliang squeezed his fists with his eyes and felt the strength of returning to his body. He suddenly jumped from the back seat and rushed towards Zhao Jun who was driving ahead.

    Bai Chen: [Stop the car. 】

    Zhao Jun didn't expect that Bai Chen would wake up so quickly. He obviously took a large amount of medicine. The drug seller told him that even the strongest cow would not be able to wake up without a day.

    What Zhao Jun did not expect was that Bai Chen would act on him so madly in the car.

.The incident was so sudden that Zhao Jun was pressed against the car door by Bai Chen before he had time to resist, and his fist as heavy as a jin slammed down on him, causing him to exhale in pain.

    What frightened him even more was that the car lost control.

    The steering wheel turned back and forth because of the movements of the two of them.

    "Stop." Zhao Jun looked at the twisted scene out of the car window with his eyes cracking. A handsome face was distorted into a terrible look because of fear and fear. He frantically struggled to get rid of Bai Chen and stretched out a hand. To control the steering wheel, but because he was at a disadvantage, he was firmly suppressed by Bai Chen, and he couldn't do it at all.