10.25

In the autumn, the weather got colder and colder. It happened that Bai Chen was studying medicine in Zhuo Lang to help the villagers see some headaches. Zhao Yan took advantage of this time to find someone to work at home all night to repair the ground dragon for heating.

    He is physically strong. When he lived before, he had never thought about heating in winter. Now that Bai Chen is present, he has considered it early and laid out the earth dragon in winter in advance.

    Bai Chen's body is very cold. As soon as he enters winter, he is afraid of the cold and spends twelve hours a day in the room where the earth dragon is burning. The threshold is a step that doesn't want to step out, and he nestles in the bed and wraps himself tightly. In fact, only a slick head was left exposed.

.Zhao Yan shook his head as he watched, as if today is not the coldest time, just like this, then there is no need to go out this whole winter, no matter how good the health is, people who are in such a nest will have a little sickness in this winter, let alone. Bai Chen's soft and weak body has not been restored.

    Taking advantage of the time when it was not the coldest, Zhao Yan forcefully dug Bai Chen out of the warm bed, then took out the warming suit he had prepared, and wrapped Bai Chen tightly, even without ears. Let it go, leaving only a pair of bright eyes out.

    "Hey, we will come back as soon as we go out for a walk. It won't be cold." Zhao Yan put on Bai Chen's white fluffy fox hat, and carefully put on Bai Chen's gloves and scarf, on Bai Chen's exposed eyes. Kissed.

    Bai Chen pouted, a little unhappy, but still listened to Zhao Yan obediently and let Zhao Yan dress him up.

.The weather today is very good, the sun is shining, and the cold wind that has been blowing on weekdays seems to have been agreed today, and disappeared.

    Bai Chen was held by Zhao Yan, and the two of them walked slowly, chatting in a low voice, surrounded by sweet breath.

    Without the coldness as imagined, and with Zhao Yan by his side, Bai Chen's original unwillingness gradually dissipated.

    His footsteps became more and more brisk, and when he talked about happiness with Zhao Yan, his eyes turned into crescents, and from time to time he grabbed Zhao Yan's hand and jumped up, matching his white hair. The fluffy dress is like a lively and cute rabbit.

    The two were walking on the road, and passing villagers greeted them kindly. Some villagers joked about Bai Chen when they saw that Bai Chen was so strict, and the enthusiastic aunt stuffed Bai Chen's arms with warmth and just cooked. Eggs.

.The two walked around outside, and then went to talk to Zhuo Langzhong for a while before returning home.

    As soon as he got home, Bai Chen couldn't wait to run into the house, Zhao Yan shook his head helplessly, and turned to the kitchen to get a pot of hot water.

    When he returned to the room with hot water, Bai Chen had already taken off his coat and wrapped it in the quilt.

    Zhao Yan put hot water on the side of the bed and rubbed his hands until he rubbed his hands warm, then he stretched his hands into the bed.

    Zhao Yan's handsome eyebrows wrinkled as soon as he touched Bai Chen's feet, which were as cold as ice dunes, but they froze like this after going out for a while.

    He took Bai Chen's feet out of the bed, untied his clothes, put Bai Chen's feet in his arms, and transferred the heat of his body to Bai Chen's feet.

.The uncomfortable coldness on the feet was dissipated by the warm chest, slowly gaining temperature, Bai Chen squinted comfortably, but he only enjoyed the temperature for a while, then twisted his body to pull his feet out, he muttered Mouth: "Just soak your feet directly, it's not good for your body to cover my feet like this."