7.13

The content of the test is very simple for Bai Chen. He quickly finished writing the test paper. After a while, Bai Chen handed in the test paper ahead of time, and then quickly ran out of the classroom with his jacket.

    "Eh, classmate..." The invigilator was very impressed with Bai Chen's face. In the past half semester, the school teachers have almost seen Bai Chen's hard work in studying. The monthly exams and quizzes are even more frequent. They got full marks and spread them all over the school. Not only that, the bad habits of the past have also been changed, and even those who follow him can study hard, and the learning atmosphere of the classes they bring has become stronger. This Let all the teachers have a good impression of Bai Chen.

.Although the invigilator didn’t teach Bai Chen’s class, good students loved every teacher. He saw Bai Chen hand in the paper in advance, and originally wanted to remind Bai Chen to check both sides. Who knows, he will run away before he finishes speaking. The invigilator shook his head, looked down at the paper in his hand, and then smiled with satisfaction and relief.

    Maybe this student has something important.

    Bai Chen did have important things, but his brother was waiting for him outside.

    Zhan Yucheng went on a business trip abroad for five days some time ago, but rushed back in the middle of the night yesterday, just in time for Bai Chen’s final exam, and the jet lag did not fail. He got up early in the morning and sent Bai Chen to the school in person, expressing that he would accompany him throughout the journey. Test.

    Bai Chen is both happy and distressed. Although Zhan Yucheng is a vampire, the vampire also needs to rest.

.When Bai Chen walked out of the teaching building, the sky was fluttering with white snowflakes. Bai Chen put the hat of his clothes on his head and ran outside.

    "Baby Haohao." Just when Bai Chen arrived at the school gate, a beautiful woman with an elegant dress and an intellectual temperament brightened her eyes. She was extremely excited and happy. She stepped on high heels and ran towards Bai Chen quickly, and swiftly took Bai Chen. He held it in his arms: "Mom wants to die Haohao baby."

    Bai Chen recognized him when he first saw him. These days, he would video with him almost every day.

    Bai Chen's movements stopped, and he raised his hand helplessly in his heart, hugged Rong poetically, and obediently called: "Godmother."

    "Haohao is really good." Rong Shiyi let go of Bai Chen, with a pair of smeared fiery red lips on Bai Chen's white and tender face, and then sighed: "Haohao's skin is so good, slippery and tender. Mom wants it. Jealous."

.She stretched out her hand, squeezed Bai Chen's face intoxicated, and then took Bai Chen's arm and walked to the car, "Mom brought a lot of gifts to Haohao this time. They are all that Haohao likes. I will be home soon. , Mom and Haohao will tear it apart together."

    Zhan Cheng and Zhan Yucheng stood beside the black car.

    Zhancheng saw Rong Shiyi holding Bai Chen over and smiled affectionately. When Bai Chen approached, he stretched out his hand and rubbed Bai Chen's head, "Haohao has grown taller again and has become more handsome. "

    "Don't look at whose son it is." Rong Shiyi was extremely proud, she raised her eyes to look at the two men in front of her, "Quickly get out of the way, let Haohao sit in, and don't get cold to my little baby."

.Zhan Cheng reluctantly moved to the side, but Zhan Yucheng watched with a particularly deep look at the red mark on Bai Chen's face after being kissed by Rong Shiyi, until Rong Shiyi gave Zhan Yucheng a dissatisfied look. Zhan Yucheng just moved away.