5.17

Xie Zhengyi sat on the bed with his upper body naked, red welts staggered across the bronze-colored back. At first glance, there was almost no good meat on the entire back, and there were even some wounds. Rolled up, the Buddha was soaked in white.

    "The injury is so bad, you are still taking a bath, don't you want to heal the wound?" The young man sitting on Xie Zhengyi's back and administering medicine to Xie Zhengyi said angrily. The tone is completely opposite, soft not.

    But even if the young man applies the plaster more gently, the tool will inevitably touch Xie Zhengyi’s wound when he applies the plaster. The young man grinned as if he was the one who hurt, but the wound should hurt on the body. Xie Zhengyi didn't frown, just like a okay person.

."You talk about you. If you like a person, you will make yourself like this. If your grandpa beats you, you won't hide or be soft? You can lie to him or show weakness. I'll let you go. I have a few meanings, but you have to be stubborn and stubborn with him. This time, you can’t see your back, and your knees, kneeling on the pebbles for an afternoon, Don’t you want to walk anymore?"

    The young man, the grandson of the old lady, Zeng Xingjian, now works in the imperial medical office. Although he is a newcomer in the imperial medical office at a young age, his first-hand medical skills are not inferior at all in the imperial medical office, and his medical skills can even be among the group of imperial doctors. In the upper reaches, he and Xie Zhengyi grew up together and received the teachings of the old lady together. The relationship is as close as brothers, and the relationship is stronger than ordinary brothers.

.There were too many wounds, and a bottle of plaster was applied quickly. Zeng Xingjian put down the empty bottle and took out another bottle from the medicine box beside him. His hand movements and mouth did not stop, "Forget it, you come back first. It's not about taking medicine to heal the injury, but rushing to take a cold bath? The reason is that you still want to wash off the bloody smell on your body and don't let your little baby, the emperor smell it? Your IQ is not even the flesh and blood of my grandpa. Get rid of it!"

    It’s not like the nagging of the people behind him like an old mother once or twice. Xie Zhengyi has long been accustomed to Zeng Xingjian’s nagging, and habitually put Zeng Xingjian’s nagging in his left ear and out of his right ear. He listened to the patter of rain outside the window. There was a roar of thunder, and his mind had already ran into the Tai Chi Hall.

.I don’t know if his baby has a good dinner without him, the rain is so heavy, the wind is cold, whether Bi Luo adds clothes to the baby, the thunder is so loud, will it scare the baby... …

    The more he thought about it, Xie Zhengyi couldn't sit still. He moved his body and said to Zeng Xingjian, "Faster."

    "Wow, faster speed will kill you." Zeng Xingjian cried out strangely, deliberately using some strength on his hands.

    Xie Zhengyi frowned subconsciously and insisted: "Hurry up, I'll rush back to the palace."

    "What's so good about Junjun? It's worth yours?" Zeng Xingjian muttered, "Maybe it's just right for you to go back late. He can just go to his three thousand harem that has been left out for a long time to see the beauty who made him addicted to him in the past. Maybe this will be rolling in Wenrou Township, and look at you again, how desolate it is."

."Worry, miserable."

    "Zeng Xingjian!" Xie Zhengyi shouted displeased, warning.

    Seeing that Xie Zhengyi was really angry, Zeng Xingjian closed his mouth very well aware of the current affairs, but judging from his expression, he was very dissatisfied with the faint monarch in the palace who was so concerned about his brother.