2.9

It really snowed on Christmas Day.

    The heavy snow flutters, adding a romantic atmosphere to Christmas filled with sweet love atmosphere.

    After finishing the last class on Friday, Bai Chen couldn't wait to take Duan Qin and ran back to the villa, making Zheng Xuanhao who was still clearing his desk sigh.

    Love is so good.

    Bai Chen and Duan Qin, who had returned to the small villa, went back to their rooms to take a shower and change clothes.

    The clothes were picked by Bai Chen just after letting the system spy on Duan Qin's clothes. A long trench coat with a sweater inside. The whole person looks tall and well-shaped. With the handsome face of the original owner, he goes out and looks back. Leveraged.

    Bai Chen dressed up seriously, and tossed his hair in the mirror according to the popular hairstyle model searched by the system.

    Bai Chen: [System, would Aqin like me like this? 】

.This date Bai Chen has been looking forward to for a long time. This is the first festival he and Duan Qin have had in the world, and it is also the first official date.

    Thinking of the gift he prepared for Duan Qin, Bai Chen's eyes were bright.

    The system sincerely praises as always: [The little master is so beautiful! 】

    Bai Chen bends his eyes and feels good-looking.

    Qi Xiao said that he looks good in every way. Now that he has dressed up so seriously, he must look better.

    ‘Squeak’

    The door was opened.

    Bai Chen turned around and saw Duan Qin who walked into the room with long legs.

.Duan Qin also wore a long windbreaker like him, with some thick low-neck sweaters in it, a black scarf loosely wrapped around his neck, a handsome face, and a cold eyebrow. The whole body exudes the hormones that make Bai Chen intoxicated.

    Bai Chen's eyes lit up, and he walked over to hold Duan Qin's palm.

    He looked at Duan Qin's clothes similar to his own, and his heart was sweet.

    Couple outfit!

    In the last world, Qi Xiao liked to wear the same style of clothes with him. Duan Qin must be happy too.

    Duan Qin naturally hugged the coming Bai Chen into his arms, touched Bai Chen's forehead, and then lowered his head to check Bai Chen's clothes.

    At this sight, he frowned.

    "Why don't you wear so little?".Duan Qinban walked to the closet with Bai Chen in his arms, opened the closet, inspected the clothes in the closet, and took out a thick white down jacket from it, "It's cold today, wear a thicker one, eh?"

    Duan Qin's body has sufficient firepower since he was a child, and he wears less than ordinary people in winter, but Bai Chen is different from him. The things he wears are too few for Bai Chen.

    It will freeze easily.

    Bai Chen looked down at his clothes and looked at Duan Qin again. He shook his head slightly. He wanted to wear a couple outfit with Duan Qin.

    Duan Qin directly took off Bai Chen's windbreaker.

    Bai Chen grasped the clothes aggrievedly, "But I want to wear the same clothes as you, I'm not cold."