8.18 [End]

It's just that the two of them have different identities now. As Bai Chen is a zombie, Mo Yan can't be willful even if he thinks about anything.

Mo Yan sat on the soft bed with Bai Chen in his arms, and squeezed Bai Chen's cold back neck with his big hands. He took a deep breath and withdrew his mouth from Bai Chen's lips. Then he took a heavy sip on Bai Chen's pale face.

It's cool, soft, and tastes great.

Mo Yan almost couldn't help but smashed his mouth.

Because of his action, Bai Chen's face was left with a large amount of saliva.

Bai Chen raised his hand and wiped it subconsciously.

Mo Yan raised his hand in a domineering and unreasonable manner to hold Bai Chen's wrist, and his cold wrist fell on his big hand, so that Mo Yan's mind became active again, and he rubbed Bai Chen's wrist with his thumb. .

.At the same time, his mouth is still overbearing: "My dear, this is my husband's thing, don't wipe it."

Mo Yan seemed to think of something inharmonious, he laughed ambiguously, and then pressed the back of Bai Chen's neck, leaned to Bai Chen's ear, exhaling warmth: "Baby, let's try next time. try?"

He pointed to Bai Chen's face.

Obviously it was just pure saliva, but in his tone of voice, it seemed to have become something.

What Bai Chen didn't understand, so many worlds came over, the two of them hadn't played anything, and he also wanted to get close to Mo Yan, but the identity of the two made them unable to get too close.

Bai Chen, who was originally aggrieved and couldn't get in close contact with Mo Yan, nodded his head without being shy at all. He held Mo Yan's neck and was extraordinarily well-behaved, just like an obedient child, "Okay."

.Bai Chen thought for a while, still not feeling enough, and said: "Mo Mo can do anything to me, I like it."

What he said was natural and frank, but he was a little embarrassed to make Mo Yan who had just played a rogue, but Mo Yan used to be mixed in the barracks, and his face has long since been tempered into a copper wall and iron wall in the meat of the men. The initiative was quickly regained.

He held Bai Chen and pressed Bai Chen's hand down, but his eyes fixedly looked into Bai Chen's eyes. He breathed out a hot breath and said, "What about this? Does the baby like it?"

Bai Chen's scarlet eyes were extremely pure. He actively moved his fingers and squeezed Mo Yan's big baby. He almost squeezed Mo Yan's power, and then leaned in front of Mo Yan, his voice was extremely loud and kissed. In a word of words: "I like everything I like."

.Mo Yan was irritated by Bai Chen's words and his eyes and his actions. His scalp was numb. Not only his body but even his heart became dry. He just wanted to disregard this and always slap him on his little boy. The goblin stripped it naked, then crushed it on the bed, snatching the nectar from his mouth, using his hands and tongue to imprint dense marks on the little goblin's body, and then lifted his long white legs. He pressed down heavily and seized him fiercely, sobbing him sorely, his eyes were flushed, tears flowed, and his saliva flowed.

Mo Yan just thought of that wonderful picture, his body almost exploded with heat, but the little fairy in his arms kept on holding his hands, sneaking into his clothes flexibly, teasing him.

.Bai Chen has always been enthusiastic and not shy about this kind of things. He likes to do this kind of things with Mo Yan. The pleasure of being connected with two people makes him feel safe and satisfied.