6.20

Guo Jiawen was very concerned about the scholarship, and he thought he was studying well, so Bai Chen won his place and squeezed him from the list of scholarships.

    Sure enough, Guo Jiawen was hit hard after he knew his grades. During this period of time, he was dragged into a small alley by Huang Mao and his gang as soon as he left school. Even if he was accompanied by Zhao Zhenyu, he would sometimes be found by Huang Mao's group. The opportunity was dragged away, and in the end, the trembling Guo Jiawen didn't dare to leave the school gate at all.

    He hates Bai Chen, and at the same time is a little afraid of Bai Chen because of being beaten. Every time when he sees Bai Chen in class, Guo Jiawen always feels that the place where he was beaten is aching.

.Because he didn’t leave school, Guo Jiawen didn’t play the game very much because of his guilty conscience. Almost all his time was spent on studying. He thought that he was able to secure the first place, and he received the scholarship as he did the previous few times. In the end, Bai Chen slapped his face firmly. Not only that, he didn't even keep the second place. Seeing the names of Bai Chen and Li Botao on his head, Guo Jiawen was angry.

    However, Guo Jiawen now dare not do anything at all.

    The person he was beaten had already developed a sense of fear towards Bai Chen.

    And here, Bai Chen, who has completely left Guo Jiawen behind, happily booked two tickets to go home, planning to take Lu Yuan back home this summer vacation, and introduce his lover with whom he wants to spend a lifetime with his family in this world.

.Because Bai Chen perfectly reversed Su Yu's fate, this time, Su's father, Su's mother, Su's brother and Su's brother did not rush to school to pick Bai Chen home, and the family escaped the car accident that caused the final tragedy.

    On the plane.

    Bai Chen leaned on Lu Yuan's broad shoulders a little sleepily, his eyes dimmed because of sleepiness.

    Last night, the Su family, who temporarily learned that their son (brother) was going to take his boyfriend home, dragged Bai Chen to ask in the group, and almost asked Lu Yuan’s message to the sky. Bai Chen faced every world. The family who loved him always had no way to refuse, so they were very cooperative and answered all of them seriously. When the excitement of the Su family passed, it was already twelve o'clock.

    In the morning, Bai Chen got up early to catch a plane. He who has not got enough sleep would look like a little cabbage here.

.Lu Yuan hugged Bai Chen distressedly and kissed him. He took a blanket to wrap Bai Chen to the stewardess, patted Bai Chen's back with one hand, and softly coaxed Bai Chen to sleep.

    On the plane, Bai Chen couldn't fall asleep at all because it wasn't just the two of them. The breath of various people around was surging, and there were some slight words that made Bai Chen's nerves a little irritable.

    He just wanted to feel Lu Yuan's breath.

    Seeing Bai Chen's long eyelashes trembling, Lu Yuan knew that Bai Chen was not sleeping well. He was distressed and could not care about being on the plane. There were many people around. Lu Yuan stretched out his sturdy arm and bound it. Sleepy with the blanket, Bai Chen picked it up from a position beside her, and put it on her lap.

    "Hey, baby sleep at ease."

.The whole body was completely covered by Lu Yuan, the tip of his nose and his body were full of Lu Yuan's aura, even Lu Yuan's low murmur beside his ears, Bai Chen's eyelids sank, sinking in Lu Yuan's arms Fell asleep.