5.3

Xuanyuanyan was not originally the heir to the throne. He was able to inherit the throne entirely because of luck.

    When the first emperor was alive, he was aggressive and arrogant, living arrogantly and luxuriantly. Not only that, the first emperor's suspicion was also very serious, and he was very concerned about the imperial power in his hands, and he was extremely overbearing and could not listen to rebellious words.

    It is exactly a faint prince and tyrant who follows me, prospers and opposes me.

    Many loyal ministers and veterans, because they could not see the tyranny and life of the first emperor, offered many advices, but were decapitated by the first emperor on the charge of treason to the party. Even the people bow their heads and live their lives carefully.

    Seeing that more and more veteran ministers and loyal ministers are in trouble, the remaining ministers together, this is not enough, so they set their sights on the princes, planning to cultivate a virtuous king.

.The first emperor’s life as emperor flew happily. Although he was mediocre, he still had some IQ. He saw the plan of the ministers, but he didn’t want to abdicate and couldn’t kill all those courtiers, so he would His eyes turned to his prince.

    Under the slander and conspiracy of the princes, he instigated discord between the princes, using power as bait, and let the princes kill each other.

    Finally, the princes who participated in the struggle for power died in a long-planned palace chaos, except for the two princes who did not fight for power are still alive. In the palace, Xuanyuanyan, the nine prince who looked like a transparent person.

    Of course, the first emperor did not survive the chaos. The harem favored concubine he was bought by the eldest prince was directly poisoned and died on the favored concubine on the night of the chaos.

.The country cannot be without a king for a day, and the successor to the throne cannot be physically disabled, so the weak and incompetent Xuanyuanyan was so lucky to become the emperor.

    In the beginning, the ministers tried their best to assist Xuanyuanyan, and Xuanyuanyan also studied hard, but over time he realized the pleasure of being held up by the emperor.

    So the initial weakness and inferiority retreated, Xuanyuanyan became a dictator who tried to control the emperor's power like the first emperor, and inherited the first emperor's suspicious character, so he began to do it when his foundation was not yet deep.

    Before the filial piety period, they began to force the show girls, like the first emperor, indulge in enjoyment, and because of the extreme weakness and low self-esteem in the past, they evolved into arrogance and violent after they began to take power.

.Because of his suspicious character, and some clever and flattering ministers in the court wanted to use Xuanyuanyan to take office, Xuanyuanyan was crooked under those slanders. He felt that the ministers who taught him were trying to control him, thinking Want to seize his throne, so he tried all kinds of reasons to want to kill those ministers, and it really made him succeed.

    Since then, Xuanyuanyan's behavior became more and more unconscious, and her behavior style gradually moved closer to the first emperor, chilling the hearts of the courtiers who were single-minded for the Great Kingdom.

    At this time, Xuanyuanyan had only been emperor for only one year.

    It was at this time that Xie Zhengyi began to appear in front of everyone.

    Xie Zhengyi used to be the adopted son of the eunuch at the time of the Emperor Xian. At that time, he was very low-key. After the death of the Emperor Xian, his adoptive father was buried in accordance with the law, and he gradually emerged.