7.3

The kiss didn't last long, and Zhan Yucheng stopped after only a taste.

    Bai Chen hugged Zhan Yucheng's neck, and the desire for his love in his heart made him open his lips and want to continue, but Zhan Yucheng held his head and put it on his shoulder.

    "Don't move." Zhan Yucheng's big hand stroked Bai Chen's head. Two sharp teeth appeared between his lips in a place that Bai Chen could not see.

    Zhan Yucheng panted, his eyes were restrained and unspeakable shock, and there was a hint of it for granted.

    Since birth, he has had an appetite for the first time.

    Zhan Yu Cheng quietly buried his head on Bai Chen's neck. Through Bai Chen's delicate skin, he smelled the sweet smell hidden in Bai Chen's body that made his index finger move.

    The blood of the baby in his arms seemed very delicious.

.Zhan Yucheng breathed the breath of Bai Chen through his nose intoxicated, and his sharp teeth were about to move.

    But he didn't move, just rubbed Baichen's neck with the tip of his nose, and then slowly retracted his teeth.

    Bai Chen blinked his moist eyes in confusion, his neck was a little itchy by Zhan Yu Cheng, and his body trembled, driven by itching.

    "Baby, you are so fragrant." Zhan Yucheng squinted his eyes, and couldn't help but put out his tongue and licked Bai Chen's neck.

    Bai Chen trembled, and the hand holding Zhan Yucheng's neck tightened even more.

    He relied on lying on Zhan Yucheng's body, squinting his eyes comfortably and impatiently, twisting his body and moving: "Brother."

.Cheng Hao is very afraid of Zhan Yucheng. Every time he sees Zhan Yucheng, he calls his elder brother obediently. Bai Chen will relax because of seeing her lover, and because she is held by her lover who is thinking about it, her whole body is covered by her lover. The aura enveloped him, making his head a little confused, and the body was a little emotionally moved by Zhan Yucheng, his head became even more squishy, ​​and he subconsciously called out what Cheng Hao usually calls Zhan Yucheng.

    Zhan Yucheng was stunned, and then laughed lowly.

    Bai Chen stared at Zhan Yucheng's shoulders and withdrew his head from Zhan Yucheng's shoulders. He wanted to see Zhan Yucheng's face and also wanted to kiss Zhan Yucheng.

    "Yu Cheng." Bai Chen used Cheng Hao's memory to dig out his lover's name with difficulty, and whispered softly. He looked at Zhan Yucheng's handsome face somewhat obsessively, and leaned over to kiss Zhan Yucheng.

.Zhan Yucheng was very cooperative. Before Bai Chen's lips came close, he took the initiative to capture Bai Chen's lips.

    Both lips whispered slowly, Zhan Yucheng opened his lips and whispered: "Baby, I prefer you to call my brother."

    Obviously it was a name that made him dismissive on weekdays, but it would spit out from the mouth of the person in his arms but it made him boil with enthusiasm, almost unable to control the reaction of his body.

    Zhan Yucheng felt that he was possessed tonight, and it was the person in his arms who had cast the magic on him. This magic made him unavoidable, and even made him willingly accept the attack of magic.

    Bai Chen's head was dazed, and he didn't know if it was because of the person in front of him or what, everything was acting by instinct.

.He actively held Zhan Yucheng's face with both hands, and muttered the moist lips that were licked and kissed by Zhan Yucheng, while biting and licking and kissing Zhan Yucheng's lips, following Zhan Yucheng's heart, he called out again: "elder brother."