4.12

"It's not uncomfortable, it's very comfortable." Bai Chen shook his head, with a smile on his small face.

    The body that is growing up is indeed very comfortable, there is a sense of relief that is finally liberated after being suppressed for a long time, and when he thinks of the many things he can do with Derek when he grows up, Bai Chen is both physically and mentally happy.

    Derek was still a little worried, so he turned on the light brain and called his queen doctor again.

    There was still some time before the doctor came to check, Derek waited for Bai Chen to wash up, and took Bai Chen to the next hall for dinner.

    Now Bai Chen’s eating bowl has become the same big bowl as Derek. During this time, Bai Chen is growing up. Although he has not grown much, because of the increasing strength in his body, Bai Chen’s appetite has changed. It's very big, the small bowl before can no longer satisfy Bai Chen's appetite.

.After sleeping, I didn't feel it just now. Now I was sitting on the table, smelling the fragrance of the table full of food, and Bai Chen started to drool.

    Bai Chen endured gluttony, shared food with Derek, and then began to feast on.

    He eats fiercely, and the bowl containing the food is very large, it seems that Bai Chen is about to get into the bowl.

    Derek looked helpless, he reached out and took the soup bowl, filled a small bowl of soup on the side, let it cool, and then scooped it to Bai Chen's mouth with a spoon, so that Bai Chen who was busy eating would not choke his throat. .

    When Bai Chen finished eating, his stomach became swollen. Derek amusedly watched Bai Chen, who was lying on the dinner table stroking his stomach, put down the tableware in his hand, and took the warmth he had prepared. Towel, carefully wipe off the oil stains on Bai Chen's mouth and cheeks.

.After cleaning up for Bai Chen, Derek put his fingers on Bai Chen's belly again, rubbing his belly and digesting Bai Chen.

    "Derek." Bai Chen comfortably hugged Derek's fingers on his hand, and sat up with the strength of Derek's hand. "Let's go to the garden for a stroll. You haven't been with me for several days. Go shopping."

    Bai Chen pouted and complained that since Alia was arrested in rebellion, neither of them had ever gone on a romantic date.

    Derek shook his head, "We will go again when the doctor comes to check it up."

    "Okay." Bai Chen reluctantly nodded in agreement.

    The doctor arrived very quickly. Not long after the two returned to their sleeping quarters, the doctor arrived, who was still the one who checked Bai Chen's body yesterday.

    He carried a huge medical box and walked into the dormitory panting.

    "Your Majesty, good day.The doctor saluted Derek respectfully.

    Derek nodded, held Bai Chen in his arms, and put it on the bed carefully. He moved a position aside, and then motioned for the doctor to come over for Bai Chen's examination.

    The doctor walked to Bai Chen's side, then removed the medical box from his body, took out the machinery inside, and started to check for Bai Chen.

    Bai Chen sat on the bed obediently, cooperating with the doctor.

    But Derek, who was sitting on the side, stared at the doctor's back, his eyes deep and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    "His Royal Highness is not a serious problem." About five minutes later, the doctor put the medical machine away and took out a few glass tubes the size of an adult's index finger. "This is a nutrient. When it is longing, Your Majesty can let His Royal Highness take a nutrient at intervals to replenish the scarce energy in His Highness's body."