6.3

This said, as if Bai Chen and Ao Jiangshan had something.

    Bai Chen glanced at Guo Jiawen lightly.

    Guo Jiawen couldn't help but feel a little guilty by Bai Chen's glance, as if he was thinking about everything in his heart that the other party knew, and he showed himself thoroughly.

    He turned his head, avoiding Bai Chen's gaze with a guilty conscience.

    Zhao Zhenyu, a careless person on weekdays, also felt that something was wrong with Guo Jiawen's words, as if he was talking about a couple breaking up.

    He looked at Guo Jiawen strangely, but he didn't think too much: "Huh?"

    He scratched his head, "Leave or leave. Although it is nominal in the game, it always feels weird for two men to get married." Especially Aojiangshan's attitude towards the fourth child every time, let him do this. Everyone else feels something wrong.

.Li Botao on the side looked at the computer screen and cried out strangely: "Old fourth, didn't you and Aojiangshan make an appointment at the beginning? Why don't you look like it? He will still be in the world to shout to keep you, Aojiangshan's attitude is wrong! "

    "Didn't you say it clearly?" Guo Jiawen whispered.

    The dormitory suddenly became quiet, and several pairs of eyes fell on Bai Chen's body.

    Bai Chen took the clothes out of the closet calmly, "He didn't believe me, he always treated me as a girl, and I broke the red line when I felt it was wrong."

    "It turned out to be like this, I think, you are a man, why does he call you Xianxian every time." Zhao Zhenyu suddenly realized: "It doesn't matter if it is broken, so as not to be confused afterwards, it is still the fourth child who is unclear."

    Several people said a few more words, and Bai Chen took the clothes and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

.Zhao Zhenyu also dispelled the idea of ​​Bai Chenxiaben. After all, after clarifying the identity of the man, his brother was still pursued as a female for no reason. When he was entangled, everyone would feel that he should be divided, and the other party is still pretending to be in the world. Affectionately designed, it may be a horrible storm as soon as the game is played, and it must be annoying.

    On the other side, Lu Yuan came out of the bathroom. He glanced at the computer for the first time. The game had been updated. He pulled a chair and sat down, and double-clicked the "Swordsman World" icon.

    Soft ancient music flows out.

    Hearing familiar music, Pan Jianbin put down the novel in his hand, poked his head out of the bed, with a surprised expression: "Boss, are you playing in the world of swordsman?"

    Lu Yuan sat on the chair, typing in an account he hadn’t used for a long time with his hands on the keyboard, "Yeah."

    "what? What?".Sitting behind Lu Yuan, Geng Yuhuai vaguely heard the familiar words. He quickly took off his earphones and turned his head to look around. At this sight, the whole person suddenly became excited: "Boss, are you going to return to the strongest demon?"

    Lu Yuan turned his head and smiled, "No, I am chasing my wife."

    Geng Yuhuai and Pan Jianbin were taken aback for a moment, and then the two of them showed a gossip and wretched smile. Pan Jianbin completely dropped the novel and climbed down from the bed, "Daughter-in-law? Boss, you actually have an iron tree blooming? It is rare. We thought you were going to be single for a lifetime. , Come on, who is the sister-in-law? Tell us about it."