4.15 [End]

Because of these masters, Bai Chen's idea of ​​reducing the weapon's power was unsuccessful. Fortunately, although the power of Bai Chen's formation was strong, it was still within the range allowed by the world consciousness, so in the next few days, Bai Chen Chen passed the blueprint of the formation to them under the enthusiasm of the masters.

Bai Chen's formation can not only increase the attack power of the weapon, but the most important thing is that it can save energy and emit the most powerful force with the least energy.

The masters were very excited when they got this formation. Because the formation was portrayed on the weapon before, the masters of Kaila Star's weapon development know a little bit about the formation. Bai Chen's formation is a simple version. After a little explanation, they all understand.

.Therefore, all the masters in the military battalion were all devoted to the formation of the formation, striving to depict all the weapons in the formation provided by Bai Chen in the shortest possible time, and wipe out all the black beasts as soon as possible.

And because of this formation, the image of Bai Chen suddenly increased several times in the eyes of these masters, and even brought them even more admiration for Derek.

Your Majesty is so wise and so majestic, how can he do things for personal and public abolition? They were really too narrow before, and judging people by their appearance is the most undesirable.

.So the masters were also deeply introspecting themselves while portraying the formations. In their spare time, they found Bai Chen to apologize to Bai Chen for their previous contempt for Bai Chen, as well as the bad things they said secretly, even When Derek was busy, they were asked to apologize to Derek for their doubts about Derek's decision.

With Baichen's formation to increase the power of the weapon, after mass production, Derek led the army to quickly wipe out all the black beasts that appeared this year. After all the black beasts' bodies were cleaned up, Derek was like Every year, take the army to find the lair of the black beast.

At the same time, Bai Chen's body finally recovered to its normal size during this period of time.

Seeing Bai Chen recovering to size, the busy Derek can only suppress the restlessness in his heart.

The campsite equipment is so simple that he can't choose it here even if he desires it again.

.And Bai Chen didn't have as much scrupulousness as Derek. He always did what he wanted. These worlds were all spoiled. After coming to this world, he has been abstinence. Now that he can hug Derek, he naturally doesn't want to wrong himself.

Poor Derek was about to burst his blood vessels by Bai Chen's teasing. The two of them always wiped their guns to the last step, and Derek relied on strong self-control to evacuate himself.

For this reason, Bai Chen, who is dissatisfied, is always upset.

Fortunately, this kind of day didn't last long. The army led by Derek quickly found the black beast's lair and burned out the black beast's eggs.

Although the black monster will come back next year and bring a huge herd to attack humans, but this year's beast disease has finally been resolved, and the people of Kaila Star can live a life of peace of mind again.

.Regarding the situation where the Black Fiend kills every year but is still in groups in the next year, Bai Chen also asked about the system that finally exited from his body because of his recovery, but this situation said that the system did not knowledge.