6.5

What became lively was not only the Yuelao Temple and the World Channel, but also Bai Chen's private chat channel. Friends or strangers were crazily messaging his news, and Aojiangshan was the one that bombarded him most.

    Bai Chenmu grimaced, and without reading the news, he directly closed the private chat channel, and then blocked Aojiangshan again.

    Your husband, Lin Yuanxianyu, invited you to ride with you. Do you agree?

    Bai Chen bent his eyebrows and nodded in agreement.

    The charming woman in the intricate and gorgeous red wedding gown was held by the handsome man in the same wedding gown and sat on a black tall horse. The two closely depended on each other.

    Beside them are players in the inner circle and the outer circle. All kinds of white characters flashed back and forth above their heads. When they swept away, most of the heart messages contained Yuhuafeixian and Linyuan Xianyu. Two names.

    Team Channel

.Linyuan Xianyu: Baby, it's too crowded here, let's go to a place with no one.

    Bai Chen nodded habitually while typing.

    Feihua Feixian: All right.

    The black horse hoof was raised, and the newlyweds on their backs galloped away outside the Yuelao Temple.

    Some of the noisy players around saw that they immediately called out horses and followed the past, and some still stayed in place, discussing what happened today.

    "Old fourth?" Guo Jiawen, who was playing a copy, suddenly turned his head, "Are you married to Linyuan Xianyu?"

    "What?" Zhao Zhenyu and Li Botao on the side immediately pulled out from the nervous copy when they heard the words, "Linyuan Xianyu?"

    Li Botao opened the World Channel for the first time.

    "Fuck, it's the Linyuan Xianyu! It's the Linyuan Xianyu, the world is noisy!".Li Botao said excitedly: "The fourth child, how did you do it? That's Linyuan Xianyu? How did you know him? When did he return to the game? The fourth child, can I form a team with him? Me? I want to see my idol up close!!!"

    Li Botao looked at Bai Chen scorchingly with a bright light in his eyes.

    "The fourth child, I want too. I want to take a photo with the great god." Zhao Zhenyu also said excitedly. The two had forgotten that they were still working on the copy, and they stopped their operations and looked at Bai Chen expectantly.

    "But, does Linyuan Envy God know that you are a man?" Guo Jiawen said quietly, "The fourth child, it's wrong to pretend to be a girl to deceive people."

    The excitement of Zhao Zhenyu and Li Botao suddenly cooled down because of Guo Jiawen's words.

    "Fourth old, you..." Zhao Zhenyu said a little hard.

    "he knows.".Bai Chen turned his head coldly, "Also, when did I deceive people?"

    Guo Jiawen choked, his face turned a little embarrassed.

    "I don't know if you have an opinion on me, but please don't spread rumors casually." Bai Chen said coldly, "Unfounded rumors and defamation are legally responsible."

    "I, the fourth child, how could I have any opinion on you?" Guo Jiawen said embarrassedly, trying to restore his image quickly, "I'm just worried that you will be misunderstood and will treat you badly then."