2.2

"night."

    Bai Chen looked at the person who was not far away riding on the dark horse with a stiff and indifferent figure. His eyes turned red in an instant. He murmured, and slammed his mouth under Zheng Xuanhao's surprised gaze and rushed over.

    Duan Qin's posture coldly rolled over and got off his horse. He just stepped on the ground and was able to stand firmly. There was a sudden impulse behind him. Before he could react, his back was attached to a body, and then His hands were tightly wrapped around his waist.

    He subconsciously pulled the hand wrapped around his waist and threw the person behind him out. However, when he just touched the hand on his waist, a fierce perseverance suddenly appeared in his heart. What is even more strange is that he actually wanted to Hold the owner of these hands tightly in your arms.

    Duan Qin's movements stopped.

    There was a voice in my mind screaming frantically: it's him! it's him!

.Duan Qin frowned tightly.

    "A Yan?" Tan Yiran just got off the horse to talk to Duan Qin, and saw Duan Qin being hugged from behind. From the figure, it was his good friend Yan Yan. Duan Qin, who was hugged, frowned and had a handsome face indifferently.

    He didn't understand the situation for a while, and looked at Duan Qin questioningly.

    No one resolved his doubts, whether it was Duan Qin or Bai Chen who was holding Duan Qin.

    Bai Chen hadn't noticed the others at this meeting.

    At this moment, there was only this man in his heart that was tightly hugged by him.

    As soon as he moved, he hugged Duan Qin around his waist, moved to Duan Qin's body, raised his head and looked at Duan Qin with red eyes.

    Aggrieved and pitiful.

    But there were strange surprises in those bright eyes full of water vapor.

.As if he saw the light in life.

    Duan Qin's heart was suddenly drawn, and it was painful.

    His brows became more tangled, and he didn't understand what was going on with him. This kind of emotion was unfamiliar and strong, and he had never experienced it.

    He clearly wanted to pull the person away, but he was reluctant to bear it.

    And he still feels distressed.

    He wanted to wipe the tears from the red eyes of the person in his arms, and wanted to tell him, don't cry.

    "I thought it would be a long, long time to see you." Bai Chen cried and laughed and buried himself in Duan Qin's arms. He was so happy. He thought it would take a long, long time to see Qi Xiao again, but didn't want to be here. seen.

    Although he looked different from the last world, Bai Chen knew that he was Xiao, and the auras on their bodies were exactly the same.

.Bai Chen tilted his head and habitually rubbed Duan Qin's shoulders, with a scent of coquettishness.

    Obviously, he just slept, but he missed Qi Xiao so much.

    Duan Qin's body froze in an instant, and he didn't know how to react when he put his hands on his side.

    Tan Yiran on the side was shocked.

    Duan Qin's body has always been tolerant of others. Even their friends who grew up together have always been in control. But now, not only Ayan, who has always been gentle and caring, embraces Duan Qin, even Duan Qin does not hold anyone. Push away.