10.8

After Zhao Yan left here, he walked towards Zhuo Langzhong.

    Zhao Yan, who walked around thinking about Bai Chen's affairs, didn't notice. There was a shy brother looking at him secretly by the side of the road.

    But even if he found out, Zhao Yan would still walk past as if nothing was left.

    Brother Rong belongs to Ruan Quangen’s family. Just now, Auntie Zhao went home with the excuse of going home. She pulled Brother Rong who was doing needlework in the house and asked him to try his best to grasp Zhao Yan’s heart and let him go to Zhao Yan to show. Mind, don't miss out on cheap others.

    Brother Rong naturally admires Zhao Yan, but he is weak in nature and he is not good at expressing. Even if he has many beautiful fantasies about Zhao Yan in his heart, he still can’t tell. He never dared to meet Zhao Yan on the road in the past. He raised his head and looked at Zhao Yan openly, and only dared to secretly look up at Zhao Yan's back after Zhao Yan had gone away.

.He is easily satisfied, just a simple back, enough to make him happy for a long time.

    But this time, he heard his mother-in-law say that Zhao Yan might have someone to care about.

    Brother Rong was in a daze, feeling a little sad because of the news, and at the same time happy for Zhao Yan who had found the person he liked. But Aunt Zhao is different from Brother Rong, she only knows that the Golden Tortoise-in-law she fancy and the people her brother likes are gone.

    Aunt Zhao never admits defeat, so she takes Brother Rong and asks Brother Rong to strive for once.

    Brother Rong listened and followed Aunt Zhao's words and went out, but he didn't fully listen to Aunt Zhao's words and went to Zhao Yan. He just waited silently behind a tree on the side of the road, wanting to see it completely for the last time. I took a look at Zhao Yan, and then I felt the hopeless feeling in my heart.

    May you be happy and healthy in the future.

.When Zhao Yan arrived, Zhuo Langzhong was waiting for him in the courtyard. Seeing Zhao Yan coming in, Zhuo Langzhong went up the mountain and closed the open courtyard door.

    "Do you know what kind of person Ruan Agui's family are?" Zhuo Langzhong said worriedly.

    Zhao Yan sat down on the wooden bench in the courtyard, took the teapot on the side table, poured a cup of tea and handed it to Zhuo Langzhong.

    Saurer picked up the wooden cup and drank the warm tea in one fell swoop.

    "I shouldn't have said this, but since you want to marry Brother Mian, you must be mentally prepared. You rarely have contact with people in the village, and you don't know the virtues of that family. Then Ruan Agui and her wife are rooted It’s broken, love money like fate and caress about it, the sons and daughters they taught are not much better.".Zhuo Lang said with a sigh, "These years, Brother Mian has been suffering from life. He often has scars on his body. Even if he gets sick, he has to go through it by himself. Brother Mian has already reached the age of marrying. Said pro, but the family disliked that Brother Mian had less money to marry, so they kept Brother Mian. They wanted Mian to make more money for the family. They planned to wait until the final age set by the government. I'm getting married."

    "Anyway, it’s all the money. It’s better to detain people and work for a few more years. But how can you drag your brother’s marriage? The more it drags on, the worse you get married, plus the family. The relatives and family members are always thinking of the law to take advantage, and there are even fewer people who dare to come to ask for their relatives." Even Ruan Ayao had a good birth, but most of the men in the village didn't dare to touch him, so he was afraid of being caught by that family. The child sticks and can't be shaken off.